TL vs AAO BET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drmute

Legend
This is not an @ thread, it is merely to inform and ask the community what they think about this

As many of you already know [MENTION=4850]Sputnick[/MENTION] owes Vianco 100.000 gold, after Sputnick losing a bet:
ezNpMXk.png

Sputnick has now told Vianco this:
89hxGaF.png

He says he won't pay viancobecause Stubs healed a guy in WSG before the gates opened, and got high on healing meters(which according to Sputnick is an exploit, and the reason why he won't pay vianco.. Even thought it doesn't even have anything to do with me.)
Stubs got 398k healing done in a game without healing a guy before the gates open and he wondered how far he could get if he healed a guy before the gates opened. He then got 50k healing done before gates opened, which made Sputnick act like this...
What do you all think? Do you think Sputnick still owes Vianco 100k gold, or is another guy healing a guy before the gates open a legimate reason not to do something he has promised to do?

Do you think Sputnick still owes Vianco 100k gold, or is another guy healing a guy before the gates open a legimate reason not to do something he has promised to do?

What's the point in asking for the gold if you didn't earn the healing-count on a fair way?

What's the point in asking for the gold if you didn't earn the healing-count on a fair way?

Are you serious? The healing is entirely unrelated to the gold. Sputnick owes Vianco 100.000 gold for losing the 10v10 series against TL. Sputnick seems to grasp for straws to avoid having to pay up.

my friend luke owes me 30 dollar what does ti think about it
Do you have screenshots to back it up?

Are you serious? The healing is entirely unrelated to the gold. Sputnick owes Vianco 100.000 gold for losing the 10v10 series against TL. Sputnick seems to grasp for straws to avoid having to pay up.

Ah, I thought it was something else.
Sorry for misunderstanding.

You will not see a single copper, bunch of exploiters. People told me you were exploiters (even Vianco admits to it), but now I could see it with my own eyes.

Since the gold will be shared with the guild (because Ridwane was expecting his share on Ally side), I will not pay a single copper.

I also don't care if you won't premade AAO again in the future because of this. I will never pay you anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad you need to find an excuse not to pay up :D

Who the fuck cares.

Sputnick has done this bracket more of a favour in the last few months to 19s than any of the TL bads have ever done, thats more than enough payment.

sum1's mad they get called out everytime they throw a game :rolleyes:

hajimah will own u its ok u have every right to be angry

Who the fuck cares.
Sputnick has done this bracket more of a favour in the last few months to 19s than any of the TL bads have ever done, thats more than enough payment.

This is so true

Directed peeps to queue the same way. GJ
DWVNTe0.gif

Wow, finally some people who realise my everyday efforts.

This is so true

Directed peeps to queue the same way. GJ
DWVNTe0.gif

Anyone can count to 10 using real id, i dont see your point and am pretty sure lightdude was doing it before he was.

Anyone can count to 10 using real id, i dont see your point and am pretty sure lightdude was doing it before he was.

It's actually 20, and you'll have to have them all in your list. Assuming not all of them are online at a time, you have to add more than 20. Heck, you might even fill your Real ID list full of 19s to get pops going on a daily basis. My real ID list is full at the moment, and all of them play 19s. Whenever I log, I get +10 whispers EVERYTIME from people asking me to push pops. And whenever I do, I'm not only accurate, but I also let everyone know from my list that a pop is soon to happen, which will alert them to log their toon so that they won't miss the pop.

And I do that on a daily basis, for the sake of the bracket.

I'll not let your people destroy what I've built a long time ago in Draenor.

It's actually 20, and you'll have to have them all in your list. Assuming not all of them are online at a time, you have to add more than 20. Heck, you might even fill your Real ID list full of 19s to get pops going on a daily basis. My real ID list is full at the moment, and all of them play 19s. Whenever I log, I get +10 whispers EVERYTIME from people asking me to push pops. And whenever I do, I'm not only accurate, but I also let everyone know from my list that a pop is soon to happen, which will alert them to log their toon so that they won't miss the pop.

And I do that that on a daily basis, for the sake of the bracket.

top pwner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread