Time For Action

Rayu

OG
The first Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat has been obtained. This is the start of a new generation of exploits, where twinks of any level of skill can obtain serious game-breaking gear with bad luck being the only thing standing in their way.

I refuse to pay for my subscription until Blizzard fixes this. I will not wait months or years for Blizzard to take action. The luck-factor of gear should never be larger than that of the Lucky Fishing Hat. The difference between pro twinks and noobs with gear is at stake here. I will keep on making tickets until this is fixed, and I call on the twinking community to do so also. I will contact Blizzard by e-mail, forums, phone, post and any other possible way to get this done.

I will not let my BGs be run over by a guy with a lotto-ticket on his head or have myself one-shotted by a fishing pole.

Rayu

I'll ticket an GM, I agree with you.

Ok i dont see why people are crying over this. Now a day most twinks have the normal fishing hat that gives +15 stam and weather beaten gives +40 stam thats only an extra 250 health is really not that OP. every twink can get it so it doesnt really matter.

reessagny said:
Ok i dont see why people are crying over this. Now a day most twinks have the normal fishing hat that gives +15 stam and weather beaten gives +40 stam thats only an extra 250 health is really not that OP. every twink can get it so it doesnt really matter.

The other issue is the 40 spirit; while this is 'only' spirit, that's a ton of regen for an O character to have, which could definitely be game-breaking. On top of that, the difference between the LFH and the Goggles is only 7 stam;. 70ish health is not gamebreaking. even 250 health can be 25% of some twinks health, and is definitely a huge change.

While I would really love having the newer fishing hat on my hunter, it really does not belong in our bracket.

Do you guys see druids one shotting with the Bone Fishing Pole? Also, if any other class than a druid got it, and i'm talking warrior/paladin/rogue/hunter, how do you guys think it would affect the battleground? The Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat seems cool, but definitely not as drastic as the Bone Fishing Pole will be.

The only classes bone fishing pole would have any use on are paladin and druid. Warriors rogues and hunters would be forced to white attack.

I'd love to see a lvl 10 paladin with 450 fishing, tons of fishing gear/buffs and the OP pole. Of course not as a permanent thing, but would be an amusing video:)

seriously... you guys are acting like twinking is your life. so what if a guy here and there has the hat. surely if your all pro and the dudes a "noob" you'll find a way of beating him? thats whats fun about videogames, finding ways to overcome problems. just without the qq?

Mists said:
seriously... you guys are acting like twinking is your life. so what if a guy here and there has the hat. surely if your all pro and the dudes a "noob" you'll find a way of beating him? thats whats fun about videogames, finding ways to overcome problems. just without the qq?

Ye I agree tbh :p At 80 they cry about PvE gear in PvP , and twinks cry about items that would take MORE time/luck to get hold of.

I agree, they need to fix it.

Mortox said:
Ye I agree tbh :p At 80 they cry about PvE gear in PvP , and twinks cry about items that would take MORE time/luck to get hold of.

People cry about pve gear in pvp at 80? If anyone in arena is loseing to pve gear when they are in pvp gear then they really need to go to arena junkies and learn to pvp. On my 80 if anyone in pve gear trys to arena i giggle with delight at the free win.

agree, keep pewpewing blizz about it!!! :mad::):D

Users who are viewing this thread