Thursday Evening WSG

Twiggi

Legend
Wondering if we can't start up a weekly 19s night on Thursdays. I imagine we could get the ball rolling via RID etc. We could start at the usual time of 6pm EST until games die. Is there enough interest for this?

Thoughts?

---
PUGs or wargames for March 20 starting around 6pm EST tentatively scheduled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday is a fair night for me, I should be able to log on and queue...So lets get some games happening :)

I'll set the time for 6pm EST. It might be short notice but if there are not enough we can do wargames and arenas for tomorrow. Please spread the word if you could :). I will be doing so via skype and real id.

Not to shake things up but for the most part I believe the majority of active 19s who are interested in activity have agreed upon Sunday nights at this point. A lot is done outside of TI as the majority of posters here are not relevant to 19s at this point in time. Come tournament and/or premade season that will change but at this exact moment, the most relevant members are not on TI.

Not to shake things up but for the most part I believe the majority of active 19s who are interested in activity have agreed upon Sunday nights at this point. A lot is done outside of TI as the majority of posters here are not relevant to 19s at this point in time. Come tournament and/or premade season that will change but at this exact moment, the most relevant members are not on TI.
If that is the case could you delete thread and make one to reflect this? Would like to see something set up weekly, otherwise please leave the thread as is :).

Last edited by a moderator:

What majority? Just because Superstylin or ''yourself'' should I say, set up one game on a Sunday you think the majority have agreed upon it? I certainly don't agree upon Sunday's, seeing as for AU/NZ players it's a Monday, and that is a chunk out of the bracket.

In response to Twiggi, I like the idea, we'll see how much interest it sparks.

What majority? Just because Superstylin or ''yourself'' should I say, set up one game on a Sunday you think the majority have agreed upon it? I certainly don't agree upon Sunday's, seeing as for AU/NZ players it's a Monday, and that is a chunk out of the bracket.

Alright I'm keeping Thursday. We need something that is publicly set up and accessible by everyone- not just a specific group of people behind closed doors. By all means though, if you would like to organize something for Sundays I will happily participate as my schedule allows.

:) Hope to see lots turn out tomorrow evening. If we can't get pugs going we can do wargames or arenas for sure.

I picked Sunday as when ques were still popping, they mostly popped on Sat / Sun / Mon. With Monday being a weekday, and Saturday a bar night / drinking night, Sunday seemed the most logical and accessible for everyone.

Also, great initiative Twiggi. Hopefully lots of people can make it. If tomorrow is a success hopefully we can get this weekly.

*If Thursday is not great for everyone, is someone able to set up a poll to see which day is best for everyone? That way everyone can voice which day(s) work best with them*

If anyone wants to do skirmishes PM me on TI or in game. Hoping for good turn out tonight at 6

I'll be online and up for some action

Add my btag Noxal#1107

I can play alliance or horde although I prefer my alliance toon atm

We've got quite a few on horde. Thinking we need a few more alliance and maybe one or two more horde. :) Looks like theres a really good chance for a pop.

not the most enjoyable 1st game with 5 horde hunts + heals so i stopped queing. GL

Users who are viewing this thread