Thursday Evening WSG

3JD7Tvm.jpg

NULUQJU.jpg
19sdWG3.jpg

Zara seems to have no problem.

Since you always seem to post such valuable info's, you make sure to make a thread to inform us all the moment you grow up right? Thx looking forward to It.

Since you always seem to post such valuable info's, you make sure to make a thread to inform us all the moment you grow up right? Thx looking forward to It.

Pointing out a mage who can't get higher kb's than a healer and whom gets 9x less kb's than someone who has never played a mage before is immature?

I don't appreciate your trolling.

Pointing out a mage who can't get higher kb's than a healer and whom gets 9x less kb's than someone who has never played a mage before is immature?

I don't appreciate your trolling.

trolls rarely like tasting their own medicine.
Had mocha claimed to be a leet pro glad lvl mage I could understand your post. But mocking some1 for testing a different class or just playing for lols, shows your immaturity, and your vendetta against mocha is getting oh so old, so again keep us noted when you hit at least 19-20 so We know when to take you seriously. thx

Although I'm sad I had to go to sleep after the first game, I am super happy to hear about this much activity.

Thank you to everybody who was able to que up last night and I look forward to more pops in the near future!

Even though I was only able to play a few games last night, they were all very enjoyable. Saw some familiar faces, and I hope to see many more games in the future. GGs to everyone that participated.

-Shockz

GG's and it was nice that there was pops. Had to go early as I go out on Thursdays, but it will be fun to get some more games rolling on Sunday.

Were very fun games last night. Even dusted off my rdruid because there was a lack of heals on ally side. Thanks Twiggi for setting all this up. :D

Cogbrew

trolls rarely like tasting their own medicine.
Had mocha claimed to be a leet pro glad lvl mage I could understand your post. But mocking some1 for testing a different class or just playing for lols, shows your immaturity, and your vendetta against mocha is getting oh so old, so again keep us noted when you hit at least 19-20 so We know when to take you seriously. thx

/yawn OoOoOoOoOoOo the old ''grow up'' on a forum joke. O shit, I have to reach 19-20 to be taken seriously?

As we can see here Kiri displays his maturity on a forum:
Stop talking about hate in a video game, that's uncalled for and obnoxious, and tbh nobody cares enough about you or your kindergarten crew, to hate you.
You gotta forgive him mate, dorys high horse prob Got so high that if can't actually see what is what anymore.. it's a known side effect from being a douche for an extended period of time
Sorry I forgot bout us time zones and kids bedtimes.. best of luck with it tho : )
About braindead communities, I don't play us so I'll just take your word for it.

You seem to be obsessed with peoples ages and how it corresponds to their maturity level. I would bet you're probably just a 16 year old thinking you're tough shit.

I can't take seriously that a man who has played 19s for over 6 years can not play such a simple class correctly. I don't just hate people who are ''bad''. I hate people who act like they know everything about the community, whom talks actively about competition when he himself can't even achieve a competitive nature on any of his classes. He even commented that he found my ''premade thread'' hilarious...
We don't want people to play for ''lol's''. We want 19s to be in a competitive atmosphere again and have great games. A person who has made over 7 threads in the past month about 19s in the end just plays games for lol's. Seems like a waste, no?

The thing I respect more than amazing players is people who weren't so great at the start, lest take Cogbrew and Mellunz for example and then who have improved drastically as time went on. Those are people whom I will admire because they are motivated to improve their playstyle, unlike some people.

Kind of strange how as soon as you ''go out'' Mocha starts playing his mage.

:rolleyes: I am not sure if you are joking or serious, kinda funny either way. I went out to a bar that night, not pretending to be someone else who I am not on a video game to make impressions on people I don't even know.

:)

O I'm being dead serious, the similarities between you two are extraordinary. And seeing that I've never seen you two in the same game, makes it even that more clear.

I will admit I am ''wrong'' if you two appear and play fully in the same game.

im-not-saying-im-batman-im-just-saying-nobody-has-ever-seen-me-and-batman-in-a-room-together-sarcasm-quote.jpg

Add me on real-id just to confirm your doubts. Superstylin#1553. Also, I will be playing in Sundays games and I assume Mocha will be too.

Last edited by a moderator:
/yawn OoOoOoOoOoOo the old ''grow up'' on a forum joke. O shit, I have to reach 19-20 to be taken seriously?

As we can see here Kiri displays his maturity on a forum:

You seem to be obsessed with peoples ages and how it corresponds to their maturity level. I would bet you're probably just a 16 year old thinking you're tough shit.

I can't take seriously that a man who has played 19s for over 6 years can not play such a simple class correctly. I don't just hate people who are ''bad''. I hate people who act like they know everything about the community, whom talks actively about competition when he himself can't even achieve a competitive nature on any of his classes. He even commented that he found my ''premade thread'' hilarious...
We don't want people to play for ''lol's''. We want 19s to be in a competitive atmosphere again and have great games. A person who has made over 7 threads in the past month about 19s in the end just plays games for lol's. Seems like a waste, no?

The thing I respect more than amazing players is people who weren't so great at the start, lest take Cogbrew and Mellunz for example and then who have improved drastically as time went on. Those are people whom I will admire because they are motivated to improve their playstyle, unlike some people.

TLDR
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, give me tldr version.
I'll be the first to admit, I'm very immature, my ladyfriends tells me its part of my charme tho ;)
Ever tried debating/discussing with a child? Logic and reasoning is not relevant to them, which to me makes trying to have a conversation with said ppl completly redundant. Go figure ..

TLDR
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, give me tldr version.
I'll be the first to admit, I'm very immature, my ladyfriends tells me its part of my charme tho ;)
Ever tried debating/discussing with a child? Logic and reasoning is not relevant to them, which to me makes trying to have a conversation with said ppl completly redundant. Go figure ..

If you have trouble reading 5 lines I feel bad for you. This is really sad watching you try to formulate a response. And you're still talking about age/maturity.... Can you at least just copy the same thing so I don't have to read 20 different forms of the exact same bullshit worded differently.
And like....
I'll be the first to admit, I'm very immature
make sure to make a thread to inform us all the moment you grow up right?
so again keep us noted when you hit at least 19-20 so We know when to take you seriously. thx

Just stop, you really aren't amusing...

Users who are viewing this thread