Throwing us down the trash.

Neon

washed f2p tink
They are putting trials into the 29s bracket, how many people are still going to be playing in WOD?

Now even the worst of the worst 24 players will be almost unkillable, and to top it off everyone with a GFed 29 will come back to farm trials.

I just don't see how it can get any worse? Who's going to power through the xpac and who's going to quit. I wonder?

Maybe skirmishes will be worth it.

to top it off everyone with a GFed 29 will come back to farm trials.

You said it 1st. The GF'd 29's didn't have trials to farm in the first place - it's hardly their fault that now there are trial accounts in the bracket they played long before infinitely free trial accounts came into existence...

Edit: Don't get me wrong - I do sympathise for f2ps, but making such rash statements when we don't know what bg scaling is going to be like yet is a bit shortsighted. Not to mention f2p will thrive on skirmishes alone, should be one of the most competetive brackets for skirmishes in terms of balance (f2p vs f2p) imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said it 1st. The GF'd 29's didn't have trials to farm in the first place - it's hardly their fault that now there are trial accounts in the bracket they played long before infinitely free trial accounts came into existence...

Edit: Don't get me wrong - I do sympathise for f2ps, but making such rash statements when we don't know what bg scaling is going to be like yet is a bit shortsighted. Not to mention f2p will thrive on skirmishes alone, should be one of the most competetive brackets for skirmishes in terms of balance (f2p vs f2p) imo.

What about the players who don't arena like me? Even then what if they put skirmishes 20-29?

They are putting trials into the 29s bracket, how many people are still going to be playing in WOD?

Now even the worst of the worst 24 players will be almost unkillable, and to top it off everyone with a GFed 29 will come back to farm trials.

I just don't see how it can get any worse? Who's going to power through the xpac and who's going to quit. I wonder?

Maybe skirmishes will be worth it.

It's terrible how they treat you guys. Anyone would think they don't value your subscriptions.

Oh, and I've heard skirmishes will work like wargames does now. If you're XP locked you can't enter :eek:

One could get the impression that the people at Blizzard design their game for paying customers.

Tragedy.

If it's going to be as horrible as I expect... well... this is my exit strategy

I've been fucked over, left for dead, dissed and forgotten, luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten, y'all just piss on me, shit on me, spit on my grave, talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face y'all some well wishers, friendly acting, envy hiding snakes.

It's terrible how they treat you guys. Anyone would think they don't value your subscriptions.

Oh, and I've heard skirmishes will work like wargames does now. If you're XP locked you can't enter :eek:
wat...

but you will get exp from winning won't you?

wat...

but you will get exp from winning won't you?

Yep. But it did only come from some random dude, so who knows.

So after reading thru this topic -> F2P player comes up with QQ that WoD is probably going to destroy the whole point of F2P twinking and the P2P come here to shit on him.

Yeah. If the topic says F2P BGs ruined you simply must come over and point out the guy doesnt have a sub. Good job!

So after reading thru this topic -> F2P player comes up with QQ that WoD is probably going to destroy the whole point of F2P twinking and the P2P come here to shit on him.

Yeah. If the topic says F2P BGs ruined you simply must come over and point out the guy doesnt have a sub. Good job!

He's known for singing that song and only that song. Don't bother.

I copied my f2p pally over and my 24 p2p ele shaman. I haven't tried to PvP with them but the damage of the pally is down and the self healing of the ele is getting 3.6k self heal crits, I have to see what happens when the ele hits 29.

Users who are viewing this thread