US Thoughts.

You made a thread whining about it :)

No. I made a thread saying that such Buffs will hinder you in being acknowledged or impress. Never did I say that such buffs shouldn't be used.

The worst part about this thread is we are talking about circumstances in pugs when they arnt even popping cuz of one guy being sick. Maybe we should address that issue first.

The worst part about this thread is we are talking about circumstances in pugs when they arnt even popping cuz of one guy being sick. Maybe we should address that issue first.

Why can't I like your post more than once?

I think everyone rerolling/playing 60s has a big part to play in that as well.

No. I made a thread saying that such Buffs will hinder you in being acknowledged or impress. Never did I say that such buffs shouldn't be used.
I got insta pops yesterday. The issue isn't him being sick either, it's because of 60s

That is fair to say. But we still had pops during the 39s revival.

There are three major reasons why 19 pugs are less active during the 60 revival than the 39 revival:

1) WoW has less subscribers.
2) Players queue arenas more often due to the introduction of low level arena ladders.
3) Players spend more time on their 60s than they did their 39s because it takes longer to make a 60.

There are three major reasons why 19 pugs are less active during the 60 revival than the 39 revival:

1) WoW has less subscribers.
2) Players queue arenas more often due to the introduction of low level arena ladders.
3) Players spend more time on their 60s than they did their 39s because it takes longer to make a 60.
Yeah that's true, I do think hb streaming would likely help balance some of those issues.

Yeah that's true, I do think hb streaming would likely help balance some of those issues.

HB streaming would have little to no impact on the three issues I mentioned.

I do agree that his stream would help motivate people to queue 19s. Hopefully he feels better soon so he can start streaming again. His stream does wonders for the 19 community.

Some people get noticed by good teams because they're good, never really thought about a bad players perspective on getting noticed though! thanks for the insight!

Last edited:
What we need, ladies and gents, is to hype the TC shiz up another notch! Let's schedule some public spectator games this weekend, or the upcoming week to spark some interest yah??

Reactions: Mvq
Yea I must say I agree with Blueprint. I know a lot of people, myself included, are a bit worried recently to say the least. I feel like 19s should be on a straight upward spike activity-wise with the TC looming and another NWL season. I just don't think this is the time to let games get this sparse. For us guild leaders, it's hard to put the time into making a great team if it seems like it might not be worth it.

Reactions: Mvq
HB streaming would have little to no impact on the three issues I mentioned.

I do agree that his stream would help motivate people to queue 19s. Hopefully he feels better soon so he can start streaming again. His stream does wonders for the 19 community.

Ironically enough,
HB is one of the filthy buff users MVQ is complaining about....

Users who are viewing this thread