This Bracket Needs Some Change. Hear Me Out

• Thread starter xxHolylipzqtxoxotwinkerxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great gulch and RvR rogue, a fantastic leader with a 10/10 position all game, every game. Also a rogue I grew watching throughout the many years and battlegroups played.

A young rogue tinke that shows some signs of promise. Although I see you as just another rogue, you are one who does your job. Keep up the good work and keep improving to make games even more competitive.

Last edited:
A great pally, ahead of everyone.....and I mean everyone.....including Kancer. Of late, haven't seen much of you :(

I assume a good soccer player of some sort. Good at keeping their identity hidden for like over half a year. (who is your tink?)

A mysterious personality with a boomkin who loves to chase me around :( He really shines on his pally

Good rogue that i love to play against. Scrolling against you is always fun, love the competition. Keep it up Slydur.

A bomb rogue in the gultch.

(It seems we've reached a dead-end because no one knows this guy ^. But here goes)

You're an honest contributor to the bracket who treats 19's with respect and it's evident you've put alot of time into your hunter. Keep up the good work!

A rogue who STILL has not given me their account info.. just selfish sneaky- and that is what I like about you.

(It seems we've reached a dead-end because no one knows this guy ^. But here goes)

You're an honest contributor to the bracket who treats 19's with respect and it's evident you've put alot of time into your hunter. Keep up the good work!

For sneaky : Good rogue/hunter that always seems to keep a positive attitude and never gives up even when the rest of his team cant make it out of the graveyard or joins a losing game!

Edit: seems as though I posted one at the exact same time as dag so I guess ill do dag as well to keep it going.

For Dag: Awesome priest that needs to play more and whom I had a lot of good times with when I was on ally side. He still won't let that time go when I almost lost the match because I went on a sandbox tiger with the flag....

Last edited by a moderator:
For sneaky : Good rogue/hunter that always seems to keep a positive attitude and never gives up even when the rest of his team cant make it out of the graveyard or joins a losing game!

Edit: seems as though I posted one at the exact same time as dag so I guess ill do dag as well to keep it going.

For Dag: Awesome priest that needs to play more and whom I had a lot of good times with when I was on ally side. He still won't let that time go when I almost lost the match because I went on a sandbox tiger with the flag....

definetly one of the best pallies, always solo queing which is respectable!

definetly one of the best pallies, always solo queing which is respectable!

Great all-around rogue with an even better attitude. I can't really say anything that other people have already said about you, other than you're one of the funniest cats that I've ever had the pleasure to meet in and out of game. I can relate to your oddball humor most of the time.

mybad m8x wrong post

Great all-around rogue with an even better attitude. I can't really say anything that other people have already said about you, other than you're one of the funniest cats that I've ever had the pleasure to meet in and out of game. I can relate to your oddball humor most of the time.

I bet ur very sexy irl...
if u were black or a female id nominate you to be president

@Derv! By far the best signature on this site

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread