This Bracket Needs Some Change. Hear Me Out

• Thread starter xxHolylipzqtxoxotwinkerxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Super fast returns, always makes me jealous when you out scroll me.

a good rogue that sticks to the objectives

One of my favorite Pala's tied with Blirz. I am still so confused how you can do the horde fence jump as a human female. I've tried doing it for 15+ minutes straight and couldn't even get close. I could do it on my gnome every try though.

One of the few people that makes sense on TI and <3 ur guild.

i know ur sekret luna thehehehe

<3 - Kinda figured that out when I told dory.

Anyways, on topic, a 3lit3 rogue who is a boss. I could only imagine if Ko was a hunter...........

Thanks man, you're a solid rogue.

Lord Idiote is an all around great player. His passion for fun competitive play and goofy youtube videos is what makes him the legend that I know he is today. In my opinion, the top hpal and druid to grace this bracket.

Despite the fact that he plays overpowered classes exclusively (19 Feral, 24 Shadow Priest, 29 Boomkin), this 4x glad still manages to excel above the rest of the FOTM players.

Also he melded Neilyo.

Lord Idiote is an all around great player. His passion for fun competitive play and goofy youtube videos is what makes him the legend that I know he is today. In my opinion, the top hpal and druid to grace this bracket.

Despite the fact that he plays overpowered classes exclusively (19 Feral, 24 Shadow Priest, 29 Boomkin), this 4x glad still manages to excel above the rest of the FOTM players.

Also he melded Neilyo.
Not quite as good as me but ur ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread