These are the 29s that need our help

I don't have gnome gear because I don't have time to farm it. I might one of these days but I just don't play often enough anymore for it to be worth it. Some twinKS I don't play much like my bm and sprirst. Main ones I play is my shammy, rogue and druid. The rogues gear isn't bad at all. Heavy silver ring is exactly the same as gnome without the resistance....stindels scales to 10 crit. So when I enter bg with that setup I have like 330 ap and 25 percent crit. I choose my gear based on what stats I want not what everyone else uses.

10 agi > 10 crit

-Female Panda
-Spellpower enchants on Agility boa pants
-The dodge rings
-Elemental Force wep enchant
-Brewmaster

There's a lot of things wrong but if that player is confident then more power to him/her.

Don't forget the mastery enchant

Can you imagine the response a player like that would receive if they posted here? Better to just befriend them in-game.

Can you imagine the response a player like that would receive if they posted here? Better to just befriend them in-game.
If you think new players shouldnt join this site and find a home where loads and all kinds of players are because some can be elitist jerks; then yes. However I would welcome them and help them out for sure, like I have done with so many in the past.

If you think new players shouldnt join this site and find a home where loads and all kinds of players are because some can be elitist jerks; then yes. However I would welcome them and help them out for sure, like I have done with so many in the past.

I'll suggest they search, but I've never suggested they post. At least not straight out of the gate. Point taken though, I welcome them as well.

Are you suggesting that new twinks are not welcome here?

That is a potential problem for this site. It has gotten so out of hand with the threats and brow beating that we now feel that TI is not a welcoming place for new members.

/cheers

Are you suggesting that new twinks are not welcome here?

That is a potential problem for this site. It has gotten so out of hand with the threats and brow beating that we now feel that TI is not a welcoming place for new members.

/cheers
Whats up with you man, why do you repeat questions... He already answered that.

Have been seeing you do that alot lately...

Last edited by a moderator:

So, now apparently you are suggesting that even Veterans to the website can't even post. Am I getting this correct?
How is the website expected to grow and flourish with that kind of attitude?
That is partly why we typically have 5x as many guests perusing the site than we have members. Just imagine, if only half of those "guests" logged in and contributed every day how awesome a site this would be!

/cheers

bait
/cheers

he just asked why you repeated his question
as in every corner of wow, there are people who like to ride noobs
if someone is mixing primary stats on their gear and enchants the first place to stop is google. of course they're welcome

All good till those rings come into play and they dodge your final attack, and left with enough health to count as the spellthreads stam bahaha,
Also you check your death cap and it says Ele force :3 ooo somebody will be ultimate unlucky =)

he just asked why you repeated his question
as in every corner of wow, there are people who like to ride noobs
if someone is mixing primary stats on their gear and enchants the first place to stop is google. of course they're welcome

If that was "bait", then you most certainly took it hook, line and sinker. Now, the choice is, do I set the hook or be merciful and let you off.
We shall let you choose your own fate today.

/cheers

So, now apparently you are suggesting that even Veterans to the website can't even post. Am I getting this correct?
Nope, sorry. Try again. It would even mean that I do not allow myself to post here? what an absurd conclusion.
How is the website expected to grow and flourish with that kind of attitude?
That is partly why we typically have 5x as many guests perusing the site than we have members. Just imagine, if only half of those "guests" logged in and contributed every day how awesome a site this would be!
Read my post.

Not sure what you are trying to do here, start an argument for the sake of argueing when there is none to make? We are on the same line ya know but I guess you dont.

I shall quote you again then break it down for you.

You asked "what's up with me" and why did I repeat questions? Here you are clearly inferring that even a Veteran TI member is not welcome to post questions on TI.
You then go on to state " I have been seeing you a lot lately". Another bullying tactic to keep someone from posting.

While some of these intimidation tactics may work on some people. I can assure you, my friend, they will not work on me.

At any rate, if we want to help people, we need to steer them to the website. Not away from it. This website has a plethora of information on it for new and upcoming people. We just need to show them how to use it. And how to find it. Instead people try to attack them and run them off.

/cheers

Shoutout to this French Guild, cant win as 8 29s with a nice FOTM Comp....

Better Luck next Time, scrubs :p

https://gyazo.com/56f1025462bdef0a65368edfcbd4a60e

56f1025462bdef0a65368edfcbd4a60e

i just came

Shoutout to this French Guild, cant win as 8 29s with a nice FOTM Comp....

Better Luck next Time, scrubs :p

https://gyazo.com/56f1025462bdef0a65368edfcbd4a60e

56f1025462bdef0a65368edfcbd4a60e

Did I miss some sarcasm here or sumthin? CUz ur on horde and u won...and ur on a druid, prolly feral....priest healer and a few bm's and a shit ton of ferals lol, what a team! Looks liek you got farmed a little bit though:/ Must have clutch won by scoring one flag.

Users who are viewing this thread