The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

Yeah, and I got an Epic from the event container on level 20, was a good ilvl but at Level 70 to equip yet was nice that it proc'd the transmorg as well as was worth ~42g. A Blue necklace dropped during same Memories event, and it was only ilvl 25 :p
yep and the epic i got at 1st kill was 70 DBWill echo, i wish it was scalable to proper level, such a famous trinket.

SL Enchants are red with "Level 50" - but BFA Accords seems to be +4 vs +1

The PVP vendor gems are saying +4 until in socket than +3, there are some of the +primary prior to the prepatch that are showing +4 but the same ones created seem to become +3 in socket and the stats on character reflect it.

The PVP vendor gems are saying +4 until in socket than +3
Just checked - still showing +4 with ornate rubies, and the char stats agree with that

4agi.png

the explorer bags we pay 160-200g that used to vend for 50g, now vend for 71 copper

the good news if you saved them, they are no longer soul bound, and can be put in the warbank for others to use

Just checked - still showing +4 with ornate rubies, and the char stats agree with that

View attachment 24487

It's the Crimson Spinel(s) that are bugged depending on item. They say +4 until socketed, and then show +3 in game, but ones created prior pre-patch are showing +4 when socketed post prepatch.

The ornate ones prior to prepatch and not in sockets, were showing +3 when socketed. The ones brought post prepatch seem to be fine.

Last edited:
Anyone know if df world quests can procc epic?

For example the reward is a green ilvl 84 trinket, what would it be if it procced epic?

oh it says +3 on mine too, but when i socketed it, my agility and stamina only went up by 2
Hm, strange. I can confirm. I hoped we are past the tooltip and actual stats difference, this will make testing gems and enchants a bunch slower. Anyway, once TWW launches, I will be retesting all gems and enchants anyway, will definitely look for mistakes like this. Meanwhile, let me know if you find something else like that.

did they enabled df and sl enchanting for our lowies with the last patch?
Nope, SL as well as DF still have a 50+ character level requirement to active the enchantment as well as disenchanting DF quest gear or gear drops is not enabled yet, only works on disenchanting certain crafted DF items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread