The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

Curious how these two will scale

mace.PNG
cloak.PNG

Quick one, because nobody has mentioned it in here (I think):

Leech and Avoidance get their effectiveness (how much % you get per point) halved. Like proper halved, even the 5% leech talents real classes have get put down to 3%. You have maxlvl scrubs grinding out terts to thank for that.
Speed remains untouched, however.

Leech and Avoidance get their effectiveness (how much % you get per point) halved. Like proper halved, even the 5% leech talents real classes have get put down to 3%. You have maxlvl scrubs grinding out terts to thank for that.
Remains untouched.
And as mentioned in OP, there's more +speed per SL gem equipped, than what we've had in Dragonflight.
So it's easier to map out a more offensive build, while still keeping Speed capped.

Avo was worthless from the get-go... would rather have Regen ( hp/mana & Combat resource ), Reflect &/or some of the old TBC stats like Dodge & Parry be terts.
Maybe one day....

An interesting quest reward that you might want to look into as a caster that can use maces is the mace of the fallen raven priest.
If it procs epic it has more secondary stats then blade of darkness but no damage proc. A good alternative if you wanna use maces for xmog.

Users who are viewing this thread