The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

PTR isn’t up for me :(

Yeah I downloaded it around 10 this morning and haven't been able to access it.

The realms all show as incompatible, even though it is up to date and I ran the repair tool.

Last edited:
For anyone on PTR, and I know this is a silly and most likely pointless question but have they reverted the level requirment change they made to the -formely- ilvl 28 from Pandaria vendors ?

For anyone on PTR, and I know this is a silly and most likely pointless question but have they reverted the level requirment change they made to the -formely- ilvl 28 from Pandaria vendors ?
PTR is down so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure I checked Townlong Steppes and the green gear there still required 25. The vendor in Valley of the Four Winds scaled to ilvl 72 at 20.

Even if we could get the old ilvl 28s, they would probably just scale to 72 now also.

PTR is down so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure I checked Townlong Steppes and the green gear there still required 25. The vendor in Valley of the Four Winds scaled to ilvl 72 at 20.

Even if we could get the old ilvl 28s, they would probably just scale to 72 now also.
Godly post.

Users who are viewing this thread