The Untimely Regrets of the Legion Invasion Prepatch

Ha ha ha! I have full +10 fools!
Your rogue looks pretty legit. I think 1s and 10s are getting more stats back on their gear. So it might be pretty good for it. Plus outlaw rogues are in a decent position in BFA atm. I kinda wanna see if theres any scaling with 10s in instanced pvp.

Your rogue looks pretty legit. I think 1s and 10s are getting more stats back on their gear. So it might be pretty good for it. Plus outlaw rogues are in a decent position in BFA atm. I kinda wanna see if theres any scaling with 10s in instanced pvp.
If we can get some people on we can test!

it was fun playing a level 10 resto shaman during the bg scaling bug, bgs were surprisingly fast paced but only priests and resto shamans were viable

and there was also the transmog script, tried many things and managed to get a 100 warrior with http://www.wowhead.com/item=28796 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=32080&bonus=4097 lol, i just wish i was 70 on this character, dropped them right before they fixed it
[doublepost=1529218495,1529218437][/doublepost]no full warforged tho :( this patch was a chaos

I feel a ban is in order, cheeky cunt trying to get gfed items nerfed ahahaha

I feel a ban is in order, cheeky cunt trying to get gfed items nerfed ahahaha
Agreed.

Hes scum. ** OH NO EVERYONE HAS BETTER GEAR THAN ME CAUSE THEY GRANDFATHERED PLZ NERF BLIZZ -- While making a thread on Xpoff about missing out sorrows.**

You dont see me or anyone else bitching to blizzard that they never got the Naxx enchants/shoulder enchants or overrode previous GFd enchants on gear we didnt have duplicate copies of.

Blacklist the kid!

Lol. Invasion gear ilvl is already getting nerfed and engineering items will probably replace a good chunk of them... Why is anyone even mad about invasion gear at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, my bad! I didn't realise this would cause such an uproar and for that I apologise sincerely. In my defence, my main problem with Legion Pre-patch gear was that the warforge mechanic was deeply rooted in heavy RNG which is never a good system. Personally I have no problems with grandfathered gear such as Inferno's Robe, or even Naxx's enchants, as they could be acquired through a straightforward procedure given that you were a twink at the time without being victim to the cruel mistress of probability.

I'd also like to remind everyone to keep a level head on this situation and not fray into hostility. Of course, feel free to express your opinions on the matter in a dignified manner but the threats are unmerited.

Last edited:
Whoops, my bad! I didn't realise this would cause such an uproar and for that I apologise sincerely. In my defence, my main problem with Legion Pre-patch gear was that the warforge mechanic was deeply rooted in heavy RNG which is never a good system. Personally I have no problems with grandfathered gear such as Inferno's Robe, or even Naxx's enchants, as they could be acquired through a straightforward procedure given that you were a twink at the time without being victim to the cruel mistress of probability.

I'd also like to remind everyone to keep a level head on this situation and not fray into hostility. Of course, feel free to express your opinions on the matter in a dignified manner but the threats are unmerited.

I want to be a twink but I don't want you to have better gear than me or I have better gear than you do, is basically what you came across as saying. What a load of bollocks. Some people camped Invasions on the same toon until they got every piece of gear for that one toon, and they deserve it tbh. No different to spawn camping a rare for an item, you know it will drop, it's a question of when.

Why not ask for all Titanforged gear to be nerfed? The 865 Socketed Mace on my 101 Shammy for example - that's not fair either ...

It's bad enough they already are taking so much GF'd Suffix gear off us next patch without requesting more.

Delete the post then, or issa cya from me. No one else complains about grandfathered gear if you where not there you missed it move on and wait for the next bis gear. Lets not forget previously gfed items became obsolete it can happen.

Hey I made a post on Bnet regarding the removal or nerf of old items like Inferno Robes or Jutebraid Gloves, please support it.

Post is here

lol the salt is real......im not sure how I entirely feel about the matter but I think their is a clear seperation between normal as inteded gear and gear that is way stronger and obviously the result of a bug or miscalculation........then we get a situation where blizzared fixes it 1 week....6 weeks...6 months later and through classic blizzard oversight doesnt retroatively revert the already obtained gear back to the ilvl/stats it should have been, leaving a select few people with significantly stronger items.....

I for one would be glad it is fixed and i dont have the fkn invasion style stress of feeling like i might miss out if i dont farm an infinite amount of fkn satchels on numerous characters

I was one of the luck that got a full set. I put in maximum effort even tho i got a 100%job.
I hadd logmein on Phone so i could walk 2ft 2 the next zone or HS to the next, doing anything else from Phone was close to impossible. So i bought a crappy laptop and thought my gf how 2 play! :) got last piece to my gear 1hour before invasions ended..

Users who are viewing this thread