The Untimely Regrets of the Legion Invasion Prepatch

1 Air Freshener motor, a few pieces of wood glued together and you have a timed manual spacebar pusher. It doesn't fit quite all the way on this keyboard, needs adjusted, but you guys get the idea.
tha1X0N.jpg

couldn't of come at a worst time for me, my health was in a bad spot as it was, and i just made it worse by trying to do every invasion i could,
i had afk macros but then u missed other invasion and still needed to get lucky. i missed afew days here and there cause of doctors and trip to Adelaide.. was very bad time for me..
so im very happy with wat i got :) the fact i got all my toons invasion gear and i can see all mail, or all plate on my low lvls i think is awesome.

I spent way too long trying to get the lvl 35 bow on my Hunter, which I didn’t get ffs. I even missed out on the Surv Weapon and with only a day or so to go, after almost wanting to throw my computer out the window, I decided to spend the last few days on my Warrior and Monk.
I put all my eggs in one basket, I was BM 4 Life, so I didn’t want anything else..............
What a pr!ck of an event.......
Though I would love another event :p

I consider myself lucky, all things considered xd, even if I only got 29 axe, but everything else 34. Anyhow, weapons are the pieces that are most likely to get swapped out later on I think. Lot's of dumb shit with weapons over the course of wow.

I no-lifed it on my Lock, didn't manage full 34, but got the majority. Wish I spent more time on my other toons though. Anti-afk macro was a godsend.

With stats counting in BGs again the +10 gear might not even be BiS, if you can get better secondaries on a BG crate. They are very close after the squish.
[doublepost=1529167482,1529166682][/doublepost]
what happens in vegas stays in vegas.
you safe to go.
Weps says Stage 1 of 6, not sure if you can upgrade. Even the wand says that.
[doublepost=1529167698][/doublepost]Tried to apply Coalesced Fel to Wand, it did the enchanting action but then failed and said not a valid target. I got a glaive from satchels too, as a mage. The BoA one.

i was lucky to get Full TF on my pala but that time i had free time nearly throughout all prepatch

if there any same event like this one in the upcoming month for BfA, Rip me

i was lucky to get Full TF on my pala but that time i had free time nearly throughout all prepatch

if there any same event like this one in the upcoming month for BfA, Rip me

Same dood. I was basically chilling entire pre-patch for Legion, so I could just farm the shit out of the invasions. It'd be impossible to find the same hours now.

With stats counting in BGs again the +10 gear might not even be BiS, if you can get better secondaries on a BG crate. They are very close after the squish.
[doublepost=1529167482,1529166682][/doublepost]
Weps says Stage 1 of 6, not sure if you can upgrade. Even the wand says that.
[doublepost=1529167698][/doublepost]Tried to apply Coalesced Fel to Wand, it did the enchanting action but then failed and said not a valid target. I got a glaive from satchels too, as a mage. The BoA one.

The +10 warforged is only ilvl 30 now on PTR. The +5 is ilvl 27.

Users who are viewing this thread