The Real F2P 20 Class Tier List

yeah, frost mages would dominate this bracket as well if hunter's weren't so OP, but not nearly to the extent that arcane mages would. i don't think you understand how much damage arcane mages do - it's honestly ridiculous

i originally rolled a mage in this f2p 20 bracket because i thought that it would be a challenge, and i like to be challenged. but as i became better and better geared, i slowly began to realize that arcane mages are actually just straight-up overpowered in this bracket. the only thing that can stop me from absolutely dominating BGs is hunters, and even then, if i'm with a group and have healers, arcane mages are actually (gasp) stronger than hunters

i recommend that you spec arcane for WSG weekend and see what i'm talking about. you'll never go back. just ask mialu
<

Fought well geared arcance mages today, Crit me for about 300 1v1 took em about 40 seconds to kill me.

Dueled shau today 1v1 Im pretty sure i didnt even move after i opened, and i was dead in less then 10 seconds. Crit me for over 500 3 times in a row due to shatter and imp CoC.

<3 shau

Also Cotus I'm happy with where you placed feral druids i put up some insane single target, but honestly "the ability to heal self/others" is almost a moot point, as feral i cant even get my self to full HP with regrowth on a full mana bar, it crits for about 150.

Very good BG class though and im loving it
<

yeah, frost mages would dominate this bracket as well if hunter's weren't so OP, but not nearly to the extent that arcane mages would. i don't think you understand how much damage arcane mages do - it's honestly ridiculous

i originally rolled a mage in this f2p 20 bracket because i thought that it would be a challenge, and i like to be challenged. but as i became better and better geared, i slowly began to realize that arcane mages are actually just straight-up overpowered in this bracket. the only thing that can stop me from absolutely dominating BGs is hunters, and even then, if i'm with a group and have healers, arcane mages are actually (gasp) stronger than hunters

i recommend that you spec arcane for WSG weekend and see what i'm talking about. you'll never go back. just ask mialu
<

Oh dude, wait sorry this got off topic, I wasnt meaning to argue the difference between arcane mages and frost mages, I was trying to get frost moved up a tier or two.

I played arcane for a long ass time before I got "BiS." I go arcane for arena(when there is an arcane mage on the other team, damn you guys), but frost is so much more fun to me, and I feel like im a better contribution to my team as frost.

can't tell if you're serious about the 300 crit

but yeah, ferals are very good at this level. the heals suck but they're still heals

can't tell if you're serious about the 300 crit

but yeah, ferals are very good at this level. the heals suck but they're still heals

I am lol it was in one of the many premades earlier today i dont remember the name but Arcane barrage wasnt hitting hard at all and they were deffinently geared

<

Actually, its just so situational. For some pugging or arenas, I don't really think there's much stronger than an Arcane Mages. However, I played with Deadvulcano & Shaurooke earlier on, and they prove how strong I Frost can be. It even made me want to go back. Soooo much utility and locking whole groups down. Pet Nova is one of the strongest premade abilities and you might get that. Even total damage wise for premades Frosts deliver as much as Arcane. It has a higher skillcap, but in the end, I might say they are even. Since I've never seen an Arcane lock down 5 melee at once for over 30s.

This thread is throwing class, skill and gear all into the mix wich is not accurate. Not to mention this is the point of view from COTUS. It's is not made to point out what he is trying to do but merely posting his own opinion about the opness of classes.

If you make such a list make sure it is discussed instead of just putting your point of view at the top and moderate only the things you aprove. It makes this a "COTUS" list instead of a good tier list. Waste of effort.

If you make such a list make sure it is discussed instead of just putting your point of view at the top and moderate only the things you aprove. It makes this a "COTUS" list instead of a good tier list. Waste of effort.

plenty of other people have expressed their opinions in this thread. i already moved enhancement shamans up a tier based on others' suggestions

i'm not gonna make changes based on the suggestions of noobs/idiots. i already know which people in this bracket are actually good, and i listen when they give their opinions. i made this list because i actually know what i'm talking about, and it's a good reference point for people who are thinking about rolling an alt class

Users who are viewing this thread