The Race to 250ks :D

How long will it take for Duo to hit 250k on his 24?

• 1 month

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3months

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep makes sense man haha See I Notice everything. haha and You know excatly what i mean by every thing haha "Runner LEFT!" haha Yeah me and Curls set up this Awesome new Addon. Miss you bro hope you come back soon!

Eu Character-----------go back to your Community plz :D and I haven't looked, But Probably not even close to my Win Ratio, 95.94% atm

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=20632]TwinkCharacters[/MENTION], what type of severe mental illness caused you to post a 90 in here.

Good effort.

Duo will you ever apologize for the hearts you've broken? For the corpses you've dismembered? For the graveyards you've defiled? For the families you've spat on?

Ask yourself this one question; In the end, will all of this have been worth it?

Duo will you ever apologize for the hearts you've broken? For the corpses you've dismembered? For the graveyards you've defiled? For the families you've spat on?

Ask yourself this one question; In the end, will all of this have been worth it?

Always worth slaying some rats and make some haters sit down.

Sorry I afked you Klinda ;) But seriously though I don't try to cause any actual Harm, I mean its not like i actually Give a fuck what people think lol. I Don't care what you do with your game, i just play with people who like what i do and how i do it. End it just figures its Farming Graveyards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread