The Ninja Chronicles

Srs

Legend
I'll give you one guess what class he is.

MXl3Hy5.jpg

Yea man, dat enchanting. Yields a Small Glimmering Shard - Item - World of Warcraft that you know, use never...

I lost MTB to a clueless Ret a while back. Spent 10 min trying to get him to agree to give to me and I'll ticket Blizzard with a SS saying I could have. He had no idea what I was asking. The rest of the group told me you can't twink starters and I was bad and ultimately kicked me. Twas a fine evening.

I do like that 51 over 50 roll though lol

dammit, even after not playing for a while, I'm still interested in rare drop happinesses/sadnesses.
Haha, me too, I am also commiserating. :)

I've always had the radical wish that needing on items would not only make them soul-bound, but also simply remove the option of disenchanting them.

Yea man, dat enchanting. Yields a Small Glimmering Shard - Item - World of Warcraft that you know, use never...

I lost MTB to a clueless Ret a while back. Spent 10 min trying to get him to agree to give to me and I'll ticket Blizzard with a SS saying I could have. He had no idea what I was asking. The rest of the group told me you can't twink starters and I was bad and ultimately kicked me. Twas a fine evening.

I do like that 51 over 50 roll though lol

Hahah I've had nights like that. Like I'd be tanking and tell a guy off for doing stupid shit, then the whole group turns against me because they were ALL stupid. Just gotta lol and log.

Haha, me too, I am also commiserating. :)

I've always had the radical wish that needing on items would not only make them soul-bound, but also simply remove the option of disenchanting them.

When I logged on Darkspear to "consult" with him, I let him know that the average price for Magefist Gloves on his server was over 1k, and that he could have bought a lot of enchanting materials with that, if only he had just greeded.

Users who are viewing this thread