The new rogue build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evocate said:
So, after reading this thread I just have to say something. Diiesel/Bobbo, I actually can beat you on a mage even after becoming so much worse at one / lagging a lot. I would probably not beat Falaris. He was good before most of you kid's balls had dropped. Also lol at Cricillyn or whatever calling Fal a noname.

Finally you guys keep saying "all the good rogues use sub" yet none of these good rogues have posted. I wonder why?

Also, good to see more old players coming back.

- Icy

im pretty sure bobbo beat him in arena today. and im also pretty sure you should easily beat ANY rogue being a frost mage, atleast it would be expected.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Using 'ILL ROLL YOU SCRUB' as an excuse to brag about a shitty weapon [x]

Nerdrage [x]

Arguing without any valid points [x]

Assuming I've never played a Rogue at 19 [x]

LOL BRO ILL ROLL U KKTHX

My +22 Intellect weapon on my Rogue works perfect for me too. It must be BiS then?

ur bad.

The only thing that actually matters, is winning. fuck all of this BiS omg bad setup nooblol shit. you calling me bad im sure not just i find humerous, but whatever. all of this [x] shit your throwing at me, lets not get into this 'i can construct an arguement on a forums better than you can' bullshit, because that doesnt matter. in my defense, its more to do with the fact that i cba to grace people like you with a constructive response, the twink community is dieing gradually as it is, i dont wanna be held responsible for forcing another one to quit.

Diiesel said:
im pretty sure bobbo beat him in arena today. and im also pretty sure you should easily beat ANY rogue being a frost mage, atleast it would be expected.

Rogue/Frost Mage is pretty much a toss up duel as long as it's in an arena with LoS.

Diiesel said:

I 100% guarantee that did not happen. Also, Im fairly sure Ive got a pretty strong advantage over a frost mage.

encorebroz said:
wtb epeen us vs eu warrior duels

EDIT: that guys name reminds me of ryriths rap

been working on my eu warriors profs for the last 2 days, soon son, soon.

Falaris said:
I 100% guarantee that did not happen. Also, Im fairly sure Ive got a pretty strong advantage over a frost mage.

He said it was hunter/rogue vs rogue/mage, and after his hunter nuked your mage, you guys went at it solo.

Diiesel said:
He said it was hunter/rogue vs rogue/mage, and after his hunter nuked your mage, you guys went at it solo.

Wow, a 100% blatant lie rofl. As a matter of fact, Ive done a total of like 4 arenas with a mage since transferring to Ruin, and those were with deathstones mage. Tell him to put up the screenshot. FYI, he cant do it.

Falaris said:
Wow, a 100% blatant lie rofl. As a matter of fact, Ive done a total of like 4 arenas with a mage since transferring to Ruin, and those were with deathstones mage. Tell him to put up the screenshot. FYI, he cant do it.

Don't look at me, just what was said on vent.

LeetDraenorAlliance said:
then why did you dodge the bullet last night when i had access to an eu account?

Hard taking you seriously Heysus. . . . . . ( i lol'd)

Nevermind, I promised myself some time ago that I won't take part in discussions like this anymore.

After reading forums for years now, I really know that these discussions are in one word = useless.

So just ignore this post ;D

Sajn~ said:
I think nobody here is flaming this spec because it's new.

The TE seems like someone who has some experience in twinking but going further than style hitcap, is (if you can avoid it) just nonsense in every bracket from 10 to 80.

Maybe you miss less often but every single other attack (styles included) do less damage. Not really hard to understand that more overall damage is better than 2-3 white hits/minute which don't miss.

That's the sad thing about WoW generally these days. There are certain setups and specs that simply are "best", who cares about personal preferance if it sucks? For example I loved to play Frost and Blood specs on my DK but nothing can beat unholy now, t10 made it even better.

The same goes for 19 gear setups and specs. Although you have the chance here to change both according to the situation.

So, no matter how much one is backing up himself with theorycrafting and little fanboys (protection, yay) - going fruther than style hitcap is, as already said = useless and will definately make you weak in crucial aspects.

Not to be rude, but Blackout said that the crit build is for putting pressure.

I would say, crits does hurt more than normal hits, in between heals. Dmgwise, hit is better. BUT Burst is everything, imo!

Bragh said:
Not to be rude, but Blackout said that the crit build is for putting pressure.

I would say, crits does hurt more than normal hits, in between heals. Dmgwise, hit is better. BUT Burst is everything, imo!

Don't really know what you're talking about, dear Bragh ; )

I quoted Doffe's post from page 7, there I got really bored of this thread and didn't bother to read anymore. So.. no idea what Blackout wrote.

Apart from that, I think I play the 19 Rogue as long as he does and the crit/max dps build is definately good for some moments (for example if you're a defending rogue in a premade) but overall it's not the best choice, but a better than the max hit one.

I wanted to stay out of this and you quote me so fast, shame on you! ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread