The new rogue build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falaris said:
The difference is youre trying to actually imply Buzzer Blade is better than Shadowfang/TB/CB, which is just not true. A 'playstyle' doesnt make a weapon better. Some weapons are just better than other weapons.

Your argument is basically 'hey guys 3 is greater than 4. if you disagree with me we can duel to see who is right!'. Sorry, that just doesnt work. No ones really disagreeing that youre a good rogue, I have no idea... Ive never seen you play. I hear youre great at rogue duels......... cool? When youre in warsong gulch do you /stop then /beckon rogues off to the side of the bg so you can duel them?

i said nothing about my 'playstyle' i said the way i do things, the way i do things is to stack crit to apply pressure, that is nothing to do with my playstyle.

that being said, my arguement isnt 'hey guys 3 is greater than 4, if you disagree with me we can duel to see whos right!' ive already stated my arguement above so we dont need to cover that again. when i am in warsong i do my job properly, i never do 1v1's. in arena when people /duel me, i ignore it and just carry on. i NEVER do 1v1's, that is a thing of the past - my view on 1v1's (please note, i said MY VIEW so if anyone wants to question it, feel free, as its my view) is that it is for the weak, it is a way to prove how good you are as an inidividual and compare it to how good another individual is. the real skill (again, in my view) is how you can apply yourself in group situations, how you can assist/support your own team mates, while neutralising the enemies team mates to the best of your ability.

to conclude, with all of that being said, no i am not one of these ego seeking rogues who run around wsg trying to turn everything into a 1v1, if anything i see a 1v1 and i get involved to finish it fast, so the person doing it isnt wasting the time of everyone else in that battleground.

I play on US and have heard of Blackout, the dude is one of the very few twinks who plays with what he has built up from the ground to insane success. No one who has posted in this thread so far is a known 1v1 pro also. I do disagree with you though Blackout, the word skill is too broad to be filtered into one content or another. There are players who are insane on D, on O, in Arena, at dmg etc. I am going to ask everyone really really really politely to not get into another EU vs. US threadwar again. kkthxbai :D

PS: I hope that made sense, I just got back from visiting my dealer so im a little bit out of it ;)

pretty sure real is #1 war in the world

and im pretty sure i beat you without popping a cooldown / near full mana

edit : blackout, i hear you are gonna play sum D with me

-mirage

Blackout said:
i said nothing about my 'playstyle' i said the way i do things, the way i do things is to stack crit to apply pressure, that is nothing to do with my playstyle.

that being said, my arguement isnt 'hey guys 3 is greater than 4, if you disagree with me we can duel to see whos right!' ive already stated my arguement above so we dont need to cover that again. when i am in warsong i do my job properly, i never do 1v1's. in arena when people /duel me, i ignore it and just carry on. i NEVER do 1v1's, that is a thing of the past - my view on 1v1's (please note, i said MY VIEW so if anyone wants to question it, feel free, as its my view) is that it is for the weak, it is a way to prove how good you are as an inidividual and compare it to how good another individual is. the real skill (again, in my view) is how you can apply yourself in group situations, how you can assist/support your own team mates, while neutralising the enemies team mates to the best of your ability.

to conclude, with all of that being said, no i am not one of these ego seeking rogues who run around wsg trying to turn everything into a 1v1, if anything i see a 1v1 and i get involved to finish it fast, so the person doing it isnt wasting the time of everyone else in that battleground.

I think there should be a healthy balance between playing and theorycrafting, neither extremes are going to give decent results.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I didn't get to the build. The window was already closed when I hovered over the Shadowfang with 15 agility.

lulul.

Guy has like 5 Shadowfangs :p. Giggling statement made me giggle :D

Quelfep said:
About the 15 agi, yes, same with [char=Bloodhoof]Notna[/char]

For a sec I was him in WSG and I was like ocool maybe he is good.

then I look at his weapons :3 This was my reaction to him:

YouTube - family guy peter disappointed by gum

I was all like "hay why you have agi?" he wuz liek "im not like other twinks."

That's what makes him bad. tsk tsk

This guy always comes after me in WSG like he has something to prove. After I quickly slaughter him he likes to yell spam lol.

Notna is turble.

How much damage does a full Garrote specced rogue do these days? and what would that kind of spec look like?

I am wondering if you could use a rogue as a trap in a premade but since he would be CCed so easily he would most likely need to be fully garrote specced. I've heard it can do serious bleed damage like 500-600.

Is this thread just the normal someone argues with falaris about game mechanics/specs/gear thread or is it worth reading?

Tombrady said:
Is this thread just the normal someone argues with falaris about game mechanics/specs/gear thread or is it worth reading?

Roughly 50% of the thread is bad players calling me a noname, and the other 50% actually debating the topic. Seems that around 25-30% of the people agree the setup has merit, which is alot higher than I was expecting.

Tombrady said:

Yes, theory crafting like most things on this site. I sometimes wonder if the people doing all the crafting actually have the capability to apply it in reality.

have not read whole thread. based on 2 pages, i say Falaris is right.

myt falaris aight?

at least, oldschool. and elite

Heh, although im not on bad terms with MYT anymore, i have had several..... conversations with members of them in the past. Most have not ended (or began) amicably however :)

But yes, its the same Falaris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread