The new rogue build

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeetDraenorAlliance said:
yo im from Ruin US..yes please. ill grab an account and we will see how it goes down tonight?

1) Who are you?

2) If you're someone legit I'll let him know this posts here when he comes on sometime tonight. (if he does, lols).

3) Nothing, it just seemed appropriate.

So, after reading this thread I just have to say something. Diiesel/Bobbo, I actually can beat you on a mage even after becoming so much worse at one / lagging a lot. I would probably not beat Falaris. He was good before most of you kid's balls had dropped. Also lol at Cricillyn or whatever calling Fal a noname.

Finally you guys keep saying "all the good rogues use sub" yet none of these good rogues have posted. I wonder why?

Also, good to see more old players coming back.

- Icy

Falaris said:
Question for EU people: Are 19 bgs dominated by terrain exploiting/jumps/whatever you want to call it?

exploits. pm me. i'll let u play my rogue. feel free to respeck etc. if ya wanna hook up the eu way, yo

Blackout said:
iaccidentlytwink, what on earth do you know.. really. keep your shit comments to yourself. all you do is theorycraft on forums all day, in theory a proccing enchant might do down better, but in practice its so much different, you would know these things if you actually spent time pvping and not trolling these forums all your life.

if you wanna try and bad word me, hit up an eu account and ill show you how it goes down on a real rogue.

Using 'ILL ROLL YOU SCRUB' as an excuse to brag about a shitty weapon [x]

Nerdrage [x]

Arguing without any valid points [x]

Assuming I've never played a Rogue at 19 [x]

LOL BRO ILL ROLL U KKTHX

Blackout said:
Or it means that the way that i like to do things, is different than the way others like to do things, so dont trash on it just cos you dont agree with it. works perfectly for me, so it cant be half as bad as anyone here could possibly make it out to be, no matter how hard they try

My +22 Intellect weapon on my Rogue works perfect for me too. It must be BiS then?

ur bad.

Falaris said:
Roughly 50% of the thread is bad players calling me a noname, and the other 50% actually debating the topic. Seems that around 25-30% of the people agree the setup has merit, which is alot higher than I was expecting.

You don't need to have a name to post quality setups. I've never heard of you, but that doesn't mean I'll dismiss what you post.

Falaris said:
Notice I havent really insulted the guys skill once :)

You can have skill but still be completely clueless and stupid.

That's not very common though.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Using 'ILL ROLL YOU SCRUB' as an excuse to brag about a shitty weapon [x]

Nerdrage [x]

Arguing without any valid points [x]

Assuming I've never played a Rogue at 19 [x]

LOL BRO ILL ROLL U KKTHX

My +22 Intellect weapon on my Rogue works perfect for me too. It must be BiS then?

ur bad.

Seriously, using "[x]" too much. [x]

Quelfep said:
Seriously, using "[x]" too much. [x]

It's faster, easier on the eyes, and gets the point across.

I don't plan on dropping the feature. kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread