The new Rogue BiS

Guess it's time to farm SFK then, wish me luck on containing my sanity

Saxx, what's the reason you stack versatility instead of crit? Also, does a haste build have any merit?

Just a quick question, why is combat the spec to play and not sub? With sub you gain a bleed which is very nice when fighting other rogues and or ferals. It's been a while since I've played in the 19 bracket. And was just curious as to the reasoning behind it.

Just a quick question, why is combat the spec to play and not sub? With sub you gain a bleed which is very nice when fighting other rogues and or ferals. It's been a while since I've played in the 19 bracket. And was just curious as to the reasoning behind it.
Your only job as a rogue right now is to sap and to drop EFCs. Combat gets an additional 50% attack power which results in higher burst damage.

Guess it's time to farm SFK then, wish me luck on containing my sanity

dont worry, i farmed for 5hour and got shadowfang, assassins blade, mindthrust, necrology robes other blues & assortment of other relatively worth(at least financially, made 26,000g in items sold in that same 5hour from shadowfang keep greens etc) twink items, and im probably still going to push for GS, it just takes a confident person and something to keep you running it

n ppl were telling me the night before it dropped, like 2 runs before it dropped total, to buy it cuz it would take forever etc

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry, i farmed for 5hour and got shadowfang, assassins blade, mindthrust, necrology robes other blues & assortment of other relatively worth(at least financially, made 26,000g in items sold in that same 5hour just from shadowfang keep) twink items, and im probably still going to push for GS, it just takes a confident person and something to keep you running it

n ppl were telling me the night before it dropped, like 2 runs before it dropped total, to buy it cuz it would take forever etc

300 runs of SFK, 6 shadowfangs, 2 duskbringers, 3 assa blades, 5 mindthrusts, 1 necrology robes. Don't be too hopeful, gloom is much rarer than the other SFK items xD

300 runs of SFK, 6 shadowfangs, 2 duskbringers, 3 assa blades, 5 mindthrusts, 1 necrology robes. Don't be too hopeful, gloom is much rarer than the other SFK items xD

but i am hopeful bcoz thats all i got :)

my method is a little uhhhhh different than other peoples, not botting, but it pretty much makes it easy to repeat run over and over and have fun, so i think i could eventually get 1 but im not really worried about it, only really had went in to begin with tryna get a fang to have x2 on my rogue

thanks for your input though, interesting only ONE necrology and 6 fangs though, thats pretty interesting data cuz i thought necrology woulda been more common than fang, and kinda makes me think ill price mine higher if i get more from now on, on AH i mean, ty for post ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry, i farmed for 5hour and got shadowfang, assassins blade, mindthrust, necrology robes other blues & assortment of other relatively worth(at least financially, made 26,000g in items sold in that same 5hour from shadowfang keep greens etc) twink items, and im probably still going to push for GS, it just takes a confident person and something to keep you running it

200+ runs and all I got wass 1 mtb

Users who are viewing this thread