The Goon Squad is ready to premade!!!

Androlleck

Legend
As the title states we are in fact premade ready and though we have a few touch ups here and there we are currently looking for any and all competition in the f2p bracket strictly from f2ps. yes we are in fact looking to host another 10v10 f2p restricted premade with specific rules according to our current status in 5.3. Given that i will discuss the rules with anyone who is seriously to give us a premade. The community is growing everyday, and we wish to encourage all those who love to premade on wsg call to arms that if you enjoy the premade ques on your server then grab a grp of 10 practice and get back to us for some fun games :D we do know that Moonguard is quite active as well as vashj, plz contact me via TI asap if interested, also i gotta state The Goon Squad is recruiting more members as always and would love to hear from other interested parties as well! thanks and happy hunting TI!

Bump

Bump, these guys are legit, looking forward to more videos.
ty sir and yes wed love to do more videos for the community if you guys would like to throw out ideas let us know! also wed like to do a throwback premade where we run strictly offense defense games no mounts or midfield chops to for the good ol' days :p

Ima form a aIIy team on BIackhand so I can backhand siIver hand tiI things get out of hand

if you're in raise ur hand

Prolly OT, but NOTHING will ever top <Goon Squad> Mal'Ganis winning WG in 62 seconds with Saronite Bombs.

Talk about a creative use of game mechanics!

/salute

will you face p2p's using f2p restrictions? Couple buddies of mine are building some gods on korial horde.

Users who are viewing this thread