The god is Queing

Pwntage has logged in.

24Twink said:
This doesn't tell me anything. I don't a character named mikeyguns. I did have a character in Meat Puppet for a week or two though. Please provide more details.

I know you don't care but for old times sake, I'm not 'nor was I ever baseten <3

love this thread.

afaik

vaj was 'number 1' rogue eu for a time, better than blackout.

he lost to mythos 3- 0 on ptr.

then blackout duels mythos and wrecks him.

then vaj stops playing rogue and ryrith and omgmom stops being awful. ryrith duels xenocide and loses ( there was a video at 1 point i think ? ) omgmom duels oasis/maelstrom and wins 2-1 in the series.

oasis ranks DA as a harder fight than omgmom

DA ranks ryrith as numbah 1 rogue

DA gets trashed by encorebroz 11 -1

i hope my trip down memory lane was enjoyed and the moral of the story is 1v1 means shit all.

love this thread.

afaik

then vaj stops playing rogue and ryrith and omgmom stops being awful. ryrith duels xenocide and loses ( there was a video at 1 point i think ? ) omgmom duels oasis/maelstrom and wins 2-1 in the series.

i hope my trip down memory lane was enjoyed and the moral of the story is 1v1 means shit all.

Let's not forget da never lost once to encore on US servers, latency was a factor for both.

Everyone above this line is mad

epeen thread is useless

someone close this pathetic thread its not representing the 15-19 bracket in any good way

epeen thread is useless

someone close this pathetic thread its not representing the 15-19 bracket in any good way

I agree. Representing someone not me as the #1 US rogue is not doing the bracket any good.

actually it does represent the 15-19 bracket.. where the fuck you been?

well im not 4 and idc who is #1 and all this epeen little kids bullshit and i want new 15-19 twinks to think this way to but then theres you

I agree. Representing someone not me as the #1 US rogue is not doing the bracket any good.

exactly! lol

what ALL of this boils down to:

your the biggest terd in the pile of shit we call the 15-19 bracket.

Stop war become farley minions

love this thread.

afaik

DA as a Shaman or a Draeni Warr, yes, it was a harder fight for a lil ole boaless priest like me (not that DA even played either duel remotely correctly). However, I don't recall ever stating this. Nor did I ever have a series with Omgmom where I lost 2-1.

Auction rocked out loud and if anyone disagreed u can di cuz auction pwnd EVERYONE tht stepped to him without exception including pizza

Users who are viewing this thread