The god is Queing

Because I stopped queing sir and I'm not titled under Cirran. You'll know me when u see me. I dominate WSGs like a champ

Nothing to be jelly about. He just looks like another random rogue to me. BTW when did 1v1s determine who was best?

It's especially sad to fake a rvr in wrath no less(lmao) w/ someone who had JUST started playing rogue on THAT server for the lols.

Then when you lose to said rogue, you blame it on your grandmothers lat. (Ryrith why does ur grandma have a laptop)

Reflex could u please fill me in on wtf u just said?

Everyone is heated juno, now can we get on with the real convo?

I see no horde rogues that jump out to me sir, that is, if you still play horde.

Reflex could u please fill me in on wtf u just said?

Everyone is heated juno, now can we get on with the real convo?

I beat sum top eu rogue in a 1v1, which I said prior to the 1v1 is pretty rng and retarded. Then he said "I'm playing on my grandmothers laptop, i have like 4k lat" So I felt like trolling since his lat seemed fine...I told him the only way I would grace him with my revolutionary rvr skills, is if he brought me items from my list.

I required:

1.A signed permission slip from dirtyauction

2.A strand of deathstone's hair

3.The very shadowfang pwntage used

4. Mytho's boombox.

Until then he'd be in line like the millions of others waiting to defeat the master angler. I guess this angered him, because as you can see by my screen shots he had his "pupil" as he called him...NAME CHANGE to reflexesqt and duel him so that it would be recorded and put on youtube. Now, it's pretty obvious when you analyze the video. Why would you pop agm and run away?, he had so many opportunities to restealth, I mean it's just silly that I can get kids that mad with a couple of words.

Honestly though, omgmom>ryrith

Wow even if that duel was legit this kid got trolled like a champ, nice work.

24Twink said:
I know all about Cirran and his shoulders.
<

What I want to know is more about this 1v1 that Hass (I think) brought up in the wow forums a few weeks ago. He brought up a 1v1 between Drayner and a level 18 grey geared shammy whom I have never heard of.

The thread was deleted prior to him explaining to me how I could have dueled a level 18 shammy when I don't 1v1 in games, I very rarely duel, and I don't do arena. Was I on a server with this 18 shammy? PTR? Explain. Was this 18 shammy Hass? Please explain this, since you've brought it up, it's consumed me trying to recall ever dueling a level 18. I mean, I have maybe 100 duels across every character I have ever played.

Signed,

Confused in Connecticut

Mikeyguns > Drayner

Yousa Dirty Girl & We Give You Purple Heart > Meat Puppet

Mikeyguns > Drayner

Yousa Dirty Girl & We Give You Purple Heart > Meat Puppet

wat? was that some premade.. of the like post 2009 <meat Puppet> where shits like kancer were there?

gaiz i wuz band 2 yrs ago y r u still maek thred?

on a more serious note calling yourself #1 at 19s is like saying you won the retard olympics. shut up and enjoy the good players, there's 1000 #1 players in this bloated bracket, especially rogues ROFL. Terribles. If you show your face on the PTR I might grace you with the presence of the original Thirk so you can try to beat me in a duel or two.

Users who are viewing this thread