Status
Not open for further replies.
just have fun
Delayed
Stunar
Stizzy
Team captain : delayed#1508
Will post hyper links later

I've updated my team, I wont be able to add armories until I get home.

You're not officially signed up though until you have a valid sign up. I've written this twice now in the thread, and once in private whisper. Please don't come back later if you miss first 6 slots and complain at me, I've said how it is (It goes for everyone) and I've given more than proper notices that you've seen.

Also make sure you write a new reply to the thread (don't just update your post) and post the new roster/edit or at least let me know it's edited.

Thanks!

The NWL,
-lindenkron

No hype #loading...
What? We're like 2 days in and already got 6 teams. (one not added because they need to fill in armory).

Basically if more than 2 new teams sign up people will have to start 'qualifying' through wild card matches to get into the tourny. And we still got 12 days~

How about you stop judging the hype you pleb, and throw some #synergy on the bonfire? Or yous scurred? :cool:

Also updated, added new team.

The NWL,
-lindenkron

Just in case I missed it, will there be a ping rule again? @Fancy @Feralordx @Blueprint
Lol i know the only reason your here is to stir the pot.

In case your serious in playing, there will not be no ping rule. I know you hate the meta but this is probably going to be one of the last big tournaments we have in twinking before it dies out. Make a team and play bruh :p (I hardly play also but im doing it for the community and twinking, kinda like a final hurrah!)

For some reason i feel like the stars are going to a line and all the good teams will be able to play at the same time for just this once.

Come get in the action @everyone!

In case your serious in playing, there will not be no ping rule. I know you hate the meta but this is probably going to be one of the last big tournaments we have in twinking before it dies out. Make a team and play bruh :p (I hardly play also but im doing it for the community and twinking, kinda like a final hurrah!)

I'd love the choice of games hosted on the west coast of US so I have 250 ms instead of 300

Please do a lot of testing and secure rules 3 days before the tournament so I know what I have to lvl

Living twinking has been called dead a thousand times I really doubt it will die. What may happen is those in power propagating rules to protect the style of play they're good at will quit, but twinking will remain strong. There's tons of twinks in every bg I'm in

they aren't great but the more people play the more good ones may be drawn to it. The community got far too small during separate brackets imo.

Best of luck to all those involved. Do u guys need commentators?

@Conq
Since this appears to be happening, I will donate enough gold to cover to pay for a WoW Token, http://www.wowhead.com/item=122284/wow-token .
I would like to have the participants vote for an MVP of the Tournament.
The only stipulations I would like are that only participates vote, we have at least a 50% participants vote and that at least six(6) teams compete.

Last edited:
Living twinking has been called dead a thousand times I really doubt it will die. What may happen is those in power propagating rules to protect the style of play they're good at will quit, but twinking will remain strong. There's tons of twinks in every bg I'm in

People have been declaring doom and gloom for Twinking since WotLK was announced. It is all a matter of adaptating that makes you the better player. In the real world, organism that can't adapt soon become extinct.

/cheers

Reactions: MYT

For some reason i feel like the stars are going to a line and all the good teams will be able to play at the same time for just this once.

Talking about "for the community and twinking" and how it is dying.. The only thing dying in twinking are the oldschoolers with that kind of attitude, I mean.. Is that really a bad thing? "The oldschool elitists are quitting, twinking is dying! oh no!" tbh, I hope they do, so that we don't have to listen to all the uninformed idiots who don't really understand what is REALLY going on. Keeping the elitist attitude strong, when what they do most the time is spreading misinformation and ignorance. Blizz has given us more love than they have forever, the community is growing, not dying. Just because your gear doesn't carry you in instanced PvP anymore, doesn't mean twinking is dying. I mean do you play on retail these days? To make such a statement I mean :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread