EU+US The Forceful Cup: Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

And then they were 8. So it begins!

Any teams signing up beyond this point will result in a mini pre-wildcard-tournament where teams will quickly prove themselves to make it to the main event.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting a little excited O_O

Best of luck to all teams!

TheNWL,
-lindenkron

Sweet, good luck to all!

OK Bad News, our 3rd Manny won't be able to make it on august 11th due to his work schedule. We are not dropping out but trying to figure out new roster now. I don't know how we will perform with new roster in mind, but we will try to perform our best with whatever comp we can have. I will post new roster soon. RIP

OK Bad News, our 3rd Manny won't be able to make it on august 11th due to his work schedule. We are not dropping out but trying to figure out new roster now. I don't know how we will perform with new roster in mind, but we will try to perform our best with whatever comp we can have. I will post new roster soon. RIP
Good luck man!

Good luck man!
Thank you!, Just gonna try to do our best because this is probably going to be the last tournament for twinks and we are gonna stop playing wow after this tourney cuz we started college like a week ago and it's hard to manage time to play wow and focus on study.

Keeping him on the roster unless you change it, so you can play with him in case something changes. If not you just play with the people available.

The NWL,
-lindenkron

Just Have Fun is no longer going to be able to participate. stunar and stizzy arent able to make the date due to irl issues.

Thank you!, Just gonna try to do our best because this is probably going to be the last tournament for twinks and we are gonna stop playing wow after this tourney cuz we started college like a week ago and it's hard to manage time to play wow and focus on study.
Pick up delayed man.

So here is another bad news. I don't even know what's going on ATM lol but We will try our best. Our 4th man can't make it either. I'm posting from phone so I don't know how the

Attachments

• IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 145
Just Have Fun is no longer going to be able to participate. stunar and stizzy arent able to make the date due to irl issues.
i can make it but twinks are gay :O but dont you dare say i have irl issues getting in the way, i do not go outside

@lindenkron Hey man, sorry it's been a while, I will be home either tonight or tomorrow and I will have my teams armories added! Rest assure even if I have to qualify for a spot in the tournament, my team will be ready to play. (Apologies it's taken this long).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread