THE Definitive Guide on Shadowlands 19's!

whats the healthpool like at 19 SL now? would help to understand if some of these stats are good or shit.

can someone confirm, that +Attackpower doesnt work anymore? i cant copy my rogue to ptr :(
Can confirm the +12 AP enchant on bracers doesn't work anymore. Atleast not on my warrior.
+15 vers on chest works
+12 agi on cloak works
dunno about +13 AP on gloves, since i dont have that one.
[doublepost=1601321074,1601318849][/doublepost]
+AP to bracers or weapon?
Because the +12 AP to bracers enchant still works. Same with +12 AGI to cloak.
did you check if it gives the full 12 AP with Deja stats? Just to be sure its not my item thats somehow bugged.

edit: got an mate to check on his old rogue. enchant doesn't work for him either :/ rip

edit edit: fixed as of now :p enchant works fine on this PTR build.

Last edited:
Can confirm the +12 AP enchant on bracers doesn't work anymore. Atleast not on my warrior.
+15 vers on chest works
+12 agi on cloak works
dunno about +13 AP on gloves, since i dont have that one.
[doublepost=1601321074,1601318849][/doublepost]
did you check if it gives the full 12 AP with Deja stats? Just to be sure its not my item thats somehow bugged.

edit: got an mate to check on his old rogue. enchant doesn't work for him either :/ rip

doesn't have to mean much tho :p currently alot of enchants are bugged out.. even glove reinforcements doesn't work.

No I didn't try with Deja stats yet. I just looked at tooltip damage.

knew it would never make it but i sure did hope it would have. lets hope legion gear stays 44 or 5/5 gems get nerf

Any tests on enchants? Is + weapon damage and ele force still the hot shit or are we seeing other enchants coming into play?

I have not tested weap dmg yet, but ele force looks very strong. As best I can tell, the only enchanting enchants that don't appear to work are the neck enchants.

I have not tested weap dmg yet, but ele force looks very strong. As best I can tell, the only enchanting enchants that don't appear to work are the neck enchants.

Would be nice to get a rundown on the enchants we know are powerful on live right now. For instance the + weapon damage, ele force and crusader vs stuff like Landslide, Dancing Steel, Berserker, Mongoose, Jade Spirit and what have you. Just named a few quick at the top of my head, the mastery procs, absorb procs etc. etc. could all be worth looking at. Especially if you only get ONE chance to enchant your weapon. You wanna make damn sure you get the right stuff.

i saw that the ny'alotha loot and boes dont have a lvl req like any other bfa raid gear should be a bug right?

Would be nice to get a rundown on the enchants we know are powerful on live right now. For instance the + weapon damage, ele force and crusader vs stuff like Landslide, Dancing Steel, Berserker, Mongoose, Jade Spirit and what have you. Just named a few quick at the top of my head, the mastery procs, absorb procs etc. etc. could all be worth looking at. Especially if you only get ONE chance to enchant your weapon. You wanna make damn sure you get the right stuff.

Enchant numbers and requirements are coming really soon - just about done finishing the first update to my sheet. Got stalled a bit by the profession window not actually showing scaling and figuring out why a bunch of stuff wasn't working, have most of the numbers now though.

The "good" news is that enchants shouldn't actually be GFed unless there are more changes. A lot of them have hidden item level requirements that both prevent you from applying them and make them not work. Full breakdown probably coming today, maybe tomorrow.

Enchant numbers and requirements are coming really soon - just about done finishing the first update to my sheet. Got stalled a bit by the profession window not actually showing scaling and figuring out why a bunch of stuff wasn't working, have most of the numbers now though.

The "good" news is that enchants shouldn't actually be GFed unless there are more changes. A lot of them have hidden item level requirements that both prevent you from applying them and make them not work. Full breakdown probably coming today, maybe tomorrow.

Ele force is nice because it was reliable and you knew what kind of damage you were working with, but it would be nice to see a change in enchants in the lower brackets for once. :)

Users who are viewing this thread