Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

The Bias of this Website ft. Other Stuff Staff Do #freemvq

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Iild, Jul 26, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer Moderator

2. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

@Arkte
    You keep "moderating him", but obviously he doesn't give a shit.

Tell me from start to finish, how has his behavior changed from before he was banned, till now?

Lol I bet he could moderate a forum with his left nut better than you. It's obvious you don't do your job right, because the community keeps getting worse and worse. Theres a reason why new twinks don't stay here for long, because while you and your staff jerk each other off in discord, there are much bigger problems than "kys" going on in this shit hole called a website. It doesnt matter who mvq said it too, Selaya isn't worth any more than the rest of us, because without us there would be no website to moderate.

Also, the new mods I have no disrespect for because they do their jobs WELL and don't cause toxicity and actually try to help out others who are lost.

If you actually ban me, thats beyond fucked because its speaking my opinion, and im not directly attacking anyone.

3. Selaya

Selaya Ɛ> Head Admin

arkte literally said that moderaters should do the moderating, not the administrators tho
    so you just contributed nothing useful at all, congratulations

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Flamer?

"Flamer was last seen:
    Yesterday at 1:35 AM"

Or are you talking about a different Flamer?

5. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

Lol, you really think this website contributes and helps others? I cant tell if your being serious or not

6. Onlydreams

Onlydreams #1 internet bully

You'd be surprised to learn there are lots of people who use the website for organizing ingame events as well as sharing of information and ideas.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

95% of the website is shitpost. I wish it weren't, but its the truth.

8. OP
    Iild

Iild Member

That's weird because i'm 100% sure it was Conq deleting my posts and threatening me with a ban on his overwatch subforum, yet i'm not the only one being toxic or posting comments that arent constructive like his custom sub-forum rules state is not allowed in the sub-forums, p.s he banned me from his OW discord while I hadn't posted a single message there? Bias.

confused.png

so whats this?

I didn't dispute that his actions weren't bannable, i'm just pointing out he lost respect for staff as soon as you all started banning him with no proof no evidence wrong reasons and when he brings it up in discord your staff show no concern no effort.

How do you expect people to change their posting to suit the rules etc without showing them where they're going wrong?

You're admitting your staff are lazy and not showing evidence because they dont feel the need to? I think something needs to change here Arkte, this is 100% the reason i'm bringing this up now and you've admitted its a problem, solve it.

If you count the amount of on-topic replies on that sub-forum you'll understand it's not even worth having on the website

Trust me I know why TC never happened, it's almost too obvious that if people are still in doubt they should open their eyes a bit and see why.

Hehe

I think you need to look up the definition of inconsistency and look back through the pictures I uploaded.

I already explained why I used Devm as an example, because it's just too easy to pick up screenshots of his posts compared to anyone else, poor examples???????????? this dude is insulting staff, asking for bans, posting personal information about people and every post in the last 2 weeks has been toxic.
    He's not the most moderated person, if he was moderated I wouldnt be able to pull 4 pictures of his toxicity in 5mins of looking.

Every single report i've posted i've included a snippet from the forum rules that it's relevant to, how is that bogus?

Of course I wont consider that when i'm getting no reason for the moderation, how am I meant to know where I went wrong on a post if you're deleting it without letting me know? hmmm.

9. Dramatized

Dramatized Member

its a reference to a thread created a few years back

• Like Like x 2
  10. Xiaoxiaow

Xiaoxiaow Guest

Yes, writing "kys" ironically definitely killed them

11. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

FeelsNewUserMan

12. Delayed

Delayed Veteran

HeyGuys

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sponsor

Sponsor NaCl Moderator

In my career as a paramedic, I face problems everyday. My soul purpose is to find quick and efficient solutions to my patient's problems. It involves rapid thinking and great critical thinking.

I can find a solution to someone drowning in their own lung fluids, but when it comes to your needs @Iild, I can't seem to grasp what you want.

You don't even play overwatch, and made it abundantly clear that you hate the game. Yet here you are complaining about being banned on conqs chat.

You want unbiased decisions. Totally fair and that's what we're giving. You do not see what goes on in the background. Banning someone isn't done just like that.

Tl;dr what do you want.

P.s. openly discussing another user's ban is not ethical. I would suggest you (the whole of xpoff) refrain from doing so in the future

14. Conq

Conq c Administrator Founder

I never even gave the slightest impression that I would ban you, i didnt hint it, I didn't threaten you, I didn't even use any kind of double talk, I gave a single warning and referred you to the sub-forum rules.

The other comments not deleted where in good fun, you are someone who has a vendetta against me and said a few days ago you would be happy if any of my projects fail, so forgive me if I don't consider you a friend dropping some humour on me. Why would you even be in the slightest but suprised I removed you from an unaffiliated discord when your probably poking a voodoo doll of me with hot pins?

Edit:I do think people who only bring negativity bring more burden than value though

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Jva

Jva Member

So much troll in this post. Ban pls

16. OP
    Iild

Iild Member

Conq and his shitty overwatch section removed from this website, if you need a further explanation I can provide one.

and Mvq's cata server section back.

Also i've been in contact with Mvq and he has no problems with me discussing his ban, he even provided me with some more information about his ban which is worth noting.

hik.png

He did what Arkte said and got in contact with him to discuss his ban, he got the response above.

hikk.png

He stopped making Selaya threads when Selaya said 'next thread on me will be banned', he accepted this as a warning and stopped, then white knight Conq came along a while later and saw an old post by Mvq and perma banned him.

No discussion between staff leading to confusion between actions taken leading to a perma ban and Mvq no longer has any interest in coming back to this website due to lack of respect shown by staff, or organisation, nothing.

17. Conq

Conq c Administrator Founder

This is also false, I banned mvq after making a thread about selaya, it was a new thread after I had given him multiple warnings that day

18. Sponsor

Sponsor NaCl Moderator

We gocchu bro, go enjoy DC! @Conq

get a selfie with the Trump

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.