EU+US Tens Trials and Tribulations

Hit me up. I'll throw you a thousand gold to get you started. And lend you a pair of starting level boots with Minor Speed. A must have quality of life item.

Add my battletag Bearmason#1854

After I fish real quick I'm bringing my Disc 10 out to Felwood to solo grind Timbermaw rep.

Let me decide on what I'm going with this time. debating on either Hunter, Priest or .. =)

Sure thing. Here's a pic of an epic PvE kill!!!

home

On edit: it didn't work

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Awkwyrd!!!.jpg

Well i decided to roll a Paladin. Not sure how viable they are at 10 these days, but they used to rock as Healadins back in the day but for the moment I went Prot to see how it goes. I got her to 10 last night and through selling a 5g rusty pet cage from battling a trainer and a friendly 10g donation I was able to lock in her exp. I'll hit you up for BT invite later or if you see her on first. The name is Niptucks. the (i) in her name is ( alt=929 ). I use this name a bit for paladin characters and I came up with it so no idea why someone would already have the strait spelling on this server. Go figure. You mentioned you were solo killing the lvl 50+ fulburgs for rep? How did that go with the loss of Hit Rate?

I found you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Níptucks/advanced

The furbolg killing is slow. Very slow. I'm at the southern camp where they are slightly lower level. I have to take them on one at a time. When a buddy runs up to join them I usually die. It takes a while to grind them down and I have to be careful not to pull the Gardners because those mobs can heal themselves faster than I can kill them. I'm 360/3000 for Neutral so at 20 rep a pop I've killed 18 of the buggers now.

I put together a care package to get you started. I just want to make sure I have the right toon before I send it over. Also I have the Disturbing Connections quest on an alt so don't bother with the Darkshore quest line. I can just share it with you and you can get the belt.

I found you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Níptucks/advanced

I put together a care package to get you started. I just want to make sure I have the right toon before I send it over. Also I have the Disturbing Connections quest on an alt so don't bother with the Darkshore quest line. I can just share it with you and you can get the belt.

Yep,that's me! =)
No worries on the sharing the quest. I need to do a lot of quest to up my guild rep. Wish I had one of my epic guild tabard but I don't think I can't mail it from a RP server to a PVP server even though it's BOA. I'll try but doubt it.

I just checked the Gurubashi arena just now thinking it was time for the chest. I was an hour early but all three realms I checked there was a bunch of 100s fighting. Really disheartening. Anyways I'm parking Awkwyrd over there for the fishing derby tomorrow. Still haven't gotten lucky with the hat. (So jelly of Zanasis' head enchant.)

Yeah it really irritates me that I had Arcanums on 2 of my 10's as well as ALL of my max level Characters (various) and not one stayed after the Arcanum purge. Unfortunately I had none chillin in the GB (one of the glitches that allowed these to stay in game). It always sucks when Blizz purges shit and for 99.99% of the Population it works, then the 0.01% get to brag forever about how it didn't purge for them lol.

So Grape was showing me that you can get Versatility food now from the Darkmoon Faire. I feel like there might be more that I'm missing. I'm thinking about making a guide for all of the buffs and items that help our 10s be all they can be.

Are you talking about the Darkmoon Draught/Tincture of Flexibility? Or something else? Now I'm afraid I'm missing out on something else really cool. OK that's it. I'm going to get off my butt and start making a guide for this. Obviously I'll miss a lot of stuff but then the rest of you can correct me and in the end I'll be up to date.

Ha! I have trouble killing healing classes but just now I was pwning this 20 hunter Çatniss when this 24 Disc Alejandró opened on me. I was able to run away into the Azureload Mine (an underrated ganking spot) and get out of combat and outlast his DoT. I restealthed just as he barreled along after me and was able to open on him and burn him down with the help of a Drums of Fury.

So Grape was showing me that you can get Versatility food now from the Darkmoon Faire. I feel like there might be more that I'm missing. I'm thinking about making a guide for all of the buffs and items that help our 10s be all they can be.
Yeah!, there are a ton of potions that come out of the DMF Crates you fish up. I love fishing and I think there about 14 - 16 different potions that drop for many functions that we can use. AHHHH! I want my Sea Turtle! LOL I have several Zen fishing 10's now =). If only they would allow fishing for LvL 1's.

Yeah!, there are a ton of potions that come out of the DMF Crates you fish up. I love fishing and I think there about 14 - 16 different potions that drop for many functions that we can use. AHHHH! I want my Sea Turtle! LOL I have several Zen fishing 10's now =). If only they would allow fishing for LvL 1's.
I thought fishing was allowed for 1s.. As it is a secondary profession ?

So Awkwyrd has been a Blood Elf for a couple days. No BGs and the ganking is terrible. I finally used my racial to interrupt a Flash Heal. That toon is heading back to the good guy team.

So Awkwyrd has been a Blood Elf for a couple days. No BGs and the ganking is terrible. I finally used my racial to interrupt a Flash Heal. That toon is heading back to the good guy team.

Grab your Slayers Band first before you transfer back.

I'm back. I grabbed the ring. Nothing else though. I lost the quest with the poison extraction totem during the transfer.

Ganking as a lowbie horde is miserable. Far too many level 100 heroes out squishing lowbies.

So I've been playing a Horde priest Tenative over on Bleeding Hollow. Me and Bigbitexd were in Westfall and this DK thought he would pwn us.

Fontito the Patient, level 60, found that he had bit off more than he could chew and we planted a flag in his corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread