US TC Team Placement Predictions

No one is taking it serious. This is all for fun. But tbh thanks for deciding you didn't want to play with us we got a way better BM out of the deal.
im talking about the tournament not this phaggot ass thread lol
im a shit bm i agree

good for u guys

hey guys, just me, scope, checking in to tell you that...

Ozy - is all fat

OK. Can I just sneak in real quick to clarify something? In between this aureate guy attempting to stand tall, and Flamer's abs getting me more hot and bothered than Muskie at a furry convention, I just want to say that we are PLEASANTLY HUSKY. Also something about a thyroid problem.

My girth still trumps all of yours and I'll still be the champ afterwards. It doesn't matter that none of us can see our supposed girth due to our stomach size....

Thank you all for your time.

EDIT: I can't fucking english

In all real shit.

Hope this shit turns out fucking amazing.

As I have said before i came to this bracket with my friends to have a great time and to possibly kick ass.

I dont think we are trying to be a wfs or are over rating ourselves and our ability to win. I just know we will keep putting in work till the thursday before the TC and no one will stop us.

Everything is starting to lay out and pave the way for an amazing TC. Hope we get 8 wonderful teams and it becomes a real fight for that prize.

Thanks!

Because it is rather funny. That is why.
More posturing to come from the ones that feel that they have something to prove.
Note, the ones that don't feel they have to prove anything don't go around beating their chests.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
89FN37X.jpg

Good ole' times amirite?

How old is "too old" to play online games?
When you figure that out let us know.

When you are married and/or have kids you should be taking care of.

Have a great weekend watching your autistic children run in circles at soccer practice!

When you are married and/or have kids you should be taking care of.

Have a great weekend watching me, your autistic children run in circles at soccer practice
I didn't know allybeboba was your dad! Since when did you play soccer?

OK. Can I just sneak in real quick to clarify something? In between this aureate guy attempting to stand tall, and Flamer's abs getting me more hot and bothered than Muskie at a furry convention, I just want to say that we are PLEASANTLY HUSKY. Also something about a thyroid problem.

My girth still trumps all of yours and I'll still be the champ afterwards. It doesn't matter that none of us can see our supposed girth due to our stomach size....

Thank you all for your time.

EDIT: I can't ducking english

I'm skinny

What you are saying is that someone like, for example, the person that got the highest tink ranking ever is "too old"? If, in fact, his "picture" is really him.
And we could even say a person that is, oh I don't know, 18-30 is "too old" to play a video game by your rules. 18-30 is prime breeding age isn't it?

So I ask you again. What exactly is "too old" to play a game. Isn't it just like any other hobby. Say like ummm... oh I don't know... Bodybuilding perhaps... Are All of those people "too old". Besides, little one, I can guarantee you, I have more stamina than you. You would not last one week in Marine boot camp. You would be begging for your Mama.

Have a wonderful day!

What flamer is trying to say is that most older people have better things to do like golf, travel, and spend time with their children.

Users who are viewing this thread