US TC Team Placement Predictions

What you are saying is that someone like, for example, the person that got the highest tink ranking ever is "too old"? If, in fact, his "picture" is really him.
And we could even say a person that is, oh I don't know, 18-30 is "too old" to play a video game by your rules. 18-30 is prime breeding age isn't it?

So I ask you again. What exactly is "too old" to play a game. Isn't it just like any other hobby. Say like ummm... oh I don't know... Bodybuilding perhaps... Are All of those people "too old". Besides, little one, I can guarantee you, I have more stamina than you. You would not last one week in Marine boot camp. You would be begging for your Mama.

Have a wonderful day!
That picture wasn't of him. And it wasn't the highest tink rating ever

Perhaps I should restate that for those in the forum that can't quite read between the lines.

"That got the highest rating in the current ranking system." After all that person does brag about incessantly.

You all must forgive me, I forget that we have people here chomping at the bit to pick apart each and every little word I/we type. It must be a hobby of theirs. Everyone needs one I suppose.

Have a great weekend!
No need to get salty, you made a mistake, and I just wanted to clear it up.

Kek...
Salty.... Overused buzzword. Much like "meta" and "amazing".
Nothing on this forum gets me "salty". Especially something as minuscule as that. You forget yourself, I have received multiple death threats here and not batted an eye.

Cheerio
ok...

I like @Allybeboba
Idk why so many people trash on his comments. His arguments are logical and presented clearly and maturely - something more people should take into consideration when making a comment here.

This thread is about TC team placement predictions, don't understand why anyone cares about allybeboba's hobbies or his understanding of the bracket.

Fuckin nerds.

I like @Allybeboba
Idk why so many people trash on his comments. His arguments are logical and presented clearly and maturely - something more people should take into consideration when making a comment here.

This thread is about TC team placement predictions, don't understand why anyone cares about allybeboba's hobbies or his understanding of the bracket.

duckin nerds.

Because it's twinks. Ignorance is our lifeblood, baseless shit talking is our mission, and salt is our goal.

I like @Allybeboba

duckin nerds.
plsssssss be trolling

this thread got uninteresting when that hormone raging riceboy took it personal zzzz just let it die.

this thread got uninteresting when that hormone raging riceboy took it personal zzzz just let it die.
hey fatty want me to make a nutrition plan for you to get rid of your acne and diabetes?

Kek...
Salty.... Overused buzzword. Much like "meta" and "amazing".
Nothing on this forum gets me "salty". Especially something as minuscule as that. You forget yourself, I have received multiple death threats here and not batted an eye.

Cheerio

you make me tilted

The famous "eat less and move around more" diet.

Then you are easily angered if I tilt you. If someone was to compare my demeanor to some of the others on this site, I am not in the same ball park as anger inducement as them. Although, some of them do try too hard sometimes it seems.
its amazing how much better you are than everyone else at everything eh?

go play with ur grandkids or atleast spend your time where someone wants you

The famous "eat less and move around more" diet.

Something like that, you should definitely give it a try. That shirtless pic you posted on here a few months ago was absolutely pathetic

Kek...
There goes another one of those buzzwords...
Soon Gresham's Law will kick in, and you all will have new words added to your venacular to use and abuse!

Did not state better, just some others are far worse.

Have a wonderful day!!
ye sry english is my 3rd language

Users who are viewing this thread