US TC T-shirt Design Contest

Mousepads? Lol. I'd use a proper steelseries pad over a cheap cool looking Twink pad any day.

Why not make something customizable having a picture of your twink on the front with something like "19 Druid, Monk etc" on the back like jerseys.
Btw Conq, good luck with your seemingly impossible quest for us twonks.

Mousepads? Lol. I'd use a proper steelseries pad over a cheap cool looking Twink pad any day.
What about an actual cup?

DMsJX5A.png

a "proper" steelseries mousepad lmao, it's a piece of fabric with a brand on it

What about an actual cup?

DMsJX5A.png

uhhhh I like that idea! but a customized one tho
Like modeling-->sillicone mold --> ceramic cup or glass or something (not sure if that's the actual process)

i know this is dreaming too big, but something like this (this one was for a football world cup or something
original-football-world-cup-trophy-shape.jpg

attachment.php

$_35.JPG

Honestly anything like mugs, tshirts, mousepads, smartphone cases, ect will be reviewed

My employee icon at work is a Horde logo, I have a coffee mug with a giant Horde logo on it and I have WoW Funko Pop toys all over my desk. I'd rock the shit out of a twinking related t-shirt because I like what I like and don't give a shit what people think. I'm just going to have to design one I'd like to wear :)

My employee icon at work is a Horde logo, I have a coffee mug with a giant Horde logo on it and I have WoW Funko Pop toys all over my desk. I'd rock the shit out of a twinking related t-shirt because I like what I like and don't give a shit what people think. I'm just going to have to design one I'd like to wear :)

Lol.

I think tshirts are the best idea. Nothing with "twink cup" or ".com" in it. Have it be a symbol every twink can relate with. I currently wear a wow tshirt in my monthly rotation. It's the horde shirt from the cata release party. Basically just the horde symbol. It's a nice black shirt that matches perfectly with some of my cardigans and leather jackets. Honestly people saying they would never wear something like that out of their basement have no confidence in their looks or just doesnt know how to dress because iv gotten compliments over the years. If its done right I would wear it.

EDIT: Sorry i gave my opinion but no suggestion. I think it should be a solid basic colour shirt with a symbol in the middle of the chest. No writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orders Alliance mug.
Receives a broken mug with a "For the Horde" message.

I should note that all proceeds go towards helping fund the community, no one is going to make any money here.

I think tshirts are the best idea. Nothing with "twink cup" or ".com" in it. Have it be a symbol every twink can relate with. I currently wear a wow tshirt in my monthly rotation. It's the horde shirt from the cata release party. Basically just the horde symbol. It's a nice black shirt that matches perfectly with some of my cardigans and leather jackets. Honestly people saying they would never wear something like that out of their basement have no confidence in their looks or just doesnt know how to dress because iv gotten compliments over the years. If its done right I would wear it.

EDIT: Sorry i gave my opinion but no suggestion. I think it should be a solid basic colour shirt with a symbol in the middle of the chest. No writing.

im just saying 99 percent in here will not risk their social life over a twink t-shirt

im just saying 99 percent in here will not risk their social life over a twink t-shirt

I understand what you mean but the goal is to have a design that the every day person would be comfortable wearing, but that also has a sort of "inside" symbolism.

Users who are viewing this thread