US TC T-shirt Design Contest

Nothing against the community artist, I have no clue if there is any professionals out there but if this an idea to advertise the twink cup through t-shirts and also a way to fundraise money for the cup, we should have a professional create the t-shirt. In order to make money you have to spend money. Therefore maybe a kickstarter or something along the lines could start to fund for an artist to create the shirt, the odds are greater for more shirts to sell and also generate revenue for the twink cup pool. Of course there is very talented people in our community that can create these shirts too, but consider them creating a sketch and that could be given to the artist for reference. (If this isn't a good idea sorry for posting, it may be more productive for generating money for the twink cup).
-Bake

Do you ever think before you speak? Not trying to be a constant negative but cmon man.

I think a great deal before I talk and so do the people I work with to run this bracket. More than likely we think, plan,and do more than your actually willing to accept, being a skeptic at this point doesn't provide an interesting perspective and it serves no other purpose but to put a downer on things, so while yourself and a few others continue to spread negativity among the bracket, myself and the other leaders and content creators here will be making moves and hogging all the glory.

without sounding super negative im glad ideas such as this will never actually happen, twinkcon sounds like a horrible idea

as ive said before, its obvious you have good intentions but some of the things you come out with do nothing but go against everything this bracket stands for. nothing good will ever come out of trying to force blizzard to recognize twinks and further alienating the community in the process. did you ever consider maybe people actually like the way 19s are right now and dont want change?

I respect your opinion Skeezine and appreciate your acknowledgement of intention because I have nothing but love for this bracket and I mean this will all respect, but the people who make decisions in this bracket, the ones with the power to chose where twinking goes and doesn't go; are the content creators and guild leaders (by virtue of owning what you create), those people are the ones driving this community forward, they decide what this bracket is and isn't meant to be and we are bound and determined towards pushing this to the sky. Now the real question is, would you buy a shirt with the Myrm & Co brand behind it?

Last edited:
I respect your opinion Skeezine and appreciate your acknowledgement of intention because I have nothing but love for this bracket and I mean this will all respect, but the people who make decisions in this bracket, the ones with the power to chose were twinking goes and doesn't go; are the content creators and guild leaders (by virtue of owning what you create), those people are the ones driving this community forward, they decide what this bracket is and isn't meant to be and we are bound and determined towards pushing this to the sky. Now the real question is, would you buy a shirt with the [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] & Co brand behind it?
so basically 19s has become a dictatorship now ha lol ha

i dont remember anyone ever actually electing anybody as bracket managers, i didnt realize this was 29s where we are all ruled over by a self appointed leader. just because youve done a lot to ensure everyone is funded and come out with a few completely far fetched ideas shouldnt make your opinion worth more than mine or anyone elses

and no, i wouldnt be buying a tshirt unless they were somehow non profitable

so basically 19s has become a dictatorship now ha lol ha

i dont remember anyone ever actually electing anybody as bracket managers, i didnt realize this was 29s where we are all ruled over by a self appointed leader. just because youve done a lot to ensure everyone is funded and come out a few completely far fetched ideas shouldnt make your opinion worth more than mine or anyone elses

Are you even aware of what a dictatorship is? It means one ruler with absolute authority, I have very little if any control over peoples activities and what control I do have I very seldom use, I simply work with other content creators to give people options. It's your decision to take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Are you even aware of what a dictatorship is? It means one ruler with absolute authority, I have very little if any control over peoples activities, I simply work with other content creators to give people options. It's your decision to take it or leave it.
you just claimed you ran the bracket, im sure you must have some form of control

you just claimed you ran the bracket, im sure you must have some form of control

I said i work with others to help run the bracket and keep it moving forward, including all but one active guild master,a few officers from various guilds, many of the top streamers, commentators, spectators, two website owners, and I moderate Twinkinfo (literally on a daily basis) - all this far from only GG19 related. This shouldn't be about me tho man, not sure why you want it to be, or why you feel the need to question me. I don't run this bracket alone, don't shoot the messenger, most of what I do is enable communication.

Last edited:
I'd probably buy both tbh, the shirt would have to have mass appeal and be some what provocative in symbolism if I were to actually wear a shirt.

Last edited:
I think it's important to stop for a second and acknowledge the value and contributions of everyone in the community. Everyone, from the people watching the Twink Cup and user streams, the people playing in the teams, the people leading the teams, the people casting and organizing the events, the people funding them, the people posting on the forums, the people queing Warsong and arenas, and even Blizzard all have a say and an impact on where the community is headed.

I've laid my dreams at the community's feet already so there's no need to repeat them, but if you oppose them then what is your alternative vision? What "change" is it that you oppose Skeezin, and what does the bracket and the community mean to you? There's already been some pretty tangible benefits from having Blizzard recognize us, being able to que for wargames with xp off and the fixing of the que issues a few months ago being the best examples.

I agree that a large part of the appeal of the 19 bracket is its size, and as it grows larger people don't want their names to become lost among the multitude of unwashed plebs, but a larger part of the appeal of the bracket is its competitive spirit. Names like Pizza and Livingforce will never be lost no matter how large the bracket grows, and if you're worried for your own name I think the problem lies with your insecurity. Good players will always be recognized and respected, and there will always be guilds that try to develop the skills of inexperienced players. Part of what this bracket has always been about is trying to rise above the rest and be recognized as the best at what you do.

Think back to BC, how many twinks were in an average game? 3? 4? Still guilds were formed with what twinks did exist and if anything there was a greater sense of community then than in many of the later stages of the bracket. The 19 bracket is never going to be like max level where the names of the people you played with are forgotten as soon as the match ends even if my wildest dreams and aspirations are realized.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you actually think you'll be able to host a LAN tournament for twinks & get multiple teams (it'd be 100+ people based off this years teams) from all over the world to fly in you're pretty delusional. Unless you're funding some blizzcon level tournament there's no way in hell i'd be dropping $2k to go to a twink lan tournament. WAY more for anyone who's outside of the US.

I think if you actually think you'll be able to host a LAN tournament for twinks & get multiple teams (it'd be 100+ people based off this years teams) from all over the world to fly in you're pretty delusional. Unless you're funding some blizzcon level tournament there's no way in hell i'd be dropping $2k to go to a twink lan tournament. WAY more for anyone who's outside of the US.

I can imagine for the rest of my life 19s are likely to be a past time, if I have any.

Users who are viewing this thread