10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never agreed on it. TSN are pussy faggots and know they would lose. SR won the tourney beating them twice. Changing these rules to splitting money is a fucking joke. TSN stalled for a hour when I said I had to go. They told us we had to run a resto fc. We have constantly been DDOS this whole fucking tournament and have never got capped on. To have a stalemate is garbage. Absolute fucking joke. We asked for a rematch but of course they are complete faggots and wanted to draw. This isn't even a tournament....
Neither team was willing to play because neither could agree on what would happen if Pizza got ddos'd again. Pizza was the one that suggested these new rules, Superslam agreed to them and the game was played. After the game Pizza wanted to continue but TSN didn't. I gave SR a win over ATW when they still needed to play at least one more game to win because of the ddosing, I was willing to let SR tie even though TSN was willing to play and they weren't. I have no control over people being ddos'd. I can post chat logs if you really want.

I think this is just a learning experience for future tournaments. The rules need to be there ahead of time so there is no grey area.

That being said, the ending was very underwhelming, and the last minute rule changes really muddied the waters. I think the comp rules need to be tweaked a bit to prevent a bunch of 0-0 games. However, SR did win by the rules of the tournament, so congrats to them.

Never agreed on it. TSN are pussy faggots and know they would lose. SR won the tourney beating them twice.

xlmaOe are u really that clueless?

It's a double elimination tournament you fucking dolt. The team played different comps both times and were still getting towards acquiring double digit hours of experience. To say that because you won earlier on in the tournament means that you auto-win is fucking illogical.

Teams change how they play based upon experience. To think they would play the exact same way twice in a row is just ludicrous.

Sorry not everyone has the same fucking shitty stale playstyle that unknowingly relies on teams with less experience to make mistakes, only changing when someone exterior of your team brings up an interesting idea. Your team perpetuates the same playstyle which hasn't punished because of how the bracket has been relatively untouched from a balance and meta point of view for the past 3+ years.

Perhaps if you took your googly-eyed face away from your fucking 19 twink, tunnel vision, horse blindered binoculars for a moment you would be able to start building some critical thinking skills.

Jesus Christ you dense, unfounded egotistically, logically inept kid.

Just. Stop.

Also hats off to Myrm. Undertaking something like this is no easy feat.

To anyone complaining about the tournament most likely has never even come close to running one themselves or even taken the time to figure out how things should/can be run.

Time isn't infinite, delays will happen, deal with it. Sometimes things have to be called to keep the tournament running on time so we aren't playing/watching until 5am the morning after a full day of games has been played. It's to help the spectators AND the players.

Some kids were DDoSing which sucks, but guess what? How long has this tournament been planned for? How is it that DDoS protection and precautions not acted upon until THE SECOND DAY of the tournament? Honestly, its every players responsibility to take the necessary actions to educate themselves to prevent this kind of shit from happening. It falls on the shoulders of every player who didn't take the time to learn and honestly to anyone who didn't, you deserve to have that shit happen to you. It's not like the info is EVERYWHERE on the internet.

Don't blame other people because of your ignorance and inaction, jesus.

Neither team was willing to play because neither could agree on what would happen if Pizza got ddos'd again. Pizza was the one that suggested these new rules, Superslam agreed to them and the game was played. After the game Pizza wanted to continue but TSN didn't. I gave SR a win over ATW when they still needed to play at least one more game to win because of the ddosing, I was willing to let SR tie even though TSN was willing to play and they weren't. I have no control over people being ddos'd. I can post chat logs if you really want.

No. AtW broke the rules and changed their whole bloody team. So if they broke a rule we should win the best of 3, which is bloody obvious because we 3 capped them the only game we didn't get DDOS. I said I had to go at 1am. You said that was fine and it could be rescheduled. Pizza got DDOS again, at the perfect moments. We wanted to reschedule because some no life has been DDOSing our team the entire tournament. Notice how it's never happened to TSN. We beat them TWICE beforehand. The only reason Pizza suggested the rule is BECAUSE I HAD TO LEAVE. TSN took an hour to accept our request and told us to play a resto druid fc or they wouldn't play(I have SS) like its their rules. I called my work(who are pissed at me) to cancel. I canceled and and we wanted the BO5 now because everything is fine. TSN of course act like kids because they know they wouldn't have won and pulled out to draw. SR won the tournament here logically and I don't understand how you let those cowards walk out and do what they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice how it's never happened to TSN..

Apperently Yowza got ddosed during the arena tournament, they just decided to ignore it cuz they didnt really care about it or something.

Also hats off to Myrm. Undertaking something like this is no easy feat.

To anyone complaining about the tournament most likely has never even come close to running one themselves or even taken the time to figure out how things should/can be run.

Time isn't infinite, delays will happen, deal with it. Sometimes things have to be called to keep the tournament running on time so we aren't playing/watching until 5am the morning after a full day of games has been played. It's to help the spectators AND the players.

Some kids were DDoSing which sucks, but guess what? How long has this tournament been planned for? How is it that DDoS protection and precautions not acted upon until THE SECOND DAY of the tournament? Honestly, its every players responsibility to take the necessary actions to educate themselves to prevent this kind of shit from happening. It falls on the shoulders of every player who didn't take the time to learn and honestly to anyone who didn't, you deserve to have that shit happen to you. It's not like the info is EVERYWHERE on the internet.

I was asked to play 3 hours before the match.

@agonist it doesn't happen to us because you HAVE to have a proxy at 90.
And Yowza went offline because some idiot had his IP from before.
Every game would of ended in a 0-0 tie.

Nvm

its every players responsibility to take the necessary actions to educate themselves to prevent this kind of shit from happening [DDoS].

@agonist it doesn't happen to us because you HAVE to have a proxy at 90.

It's not like the info is EVERYWHERE on the internet.

Let me google that for you

Protection from DDoS Attacks « Destiny

Hurdur how hard was that...

Again, clueless.

The finals will be one bo5* that starts 1-0 in favor of the team from the winner's bracket. The team from the winner's bracket will have to win 2 games total to win the tournament, the team from the loser's bracket will have to win 3 games total to win the tournament. The initial free win for the team from the winner's bracket won't count towards the draw rule, but otherwise they will function as stated above with the addition that if the series is 1-2 and there have been 2 draws in a row the last team to win a game will win. If the first two games of the match are draws the first team to win a game will win the series. If there are 5 draws in the match the higher seeded team will win the series.

Every game would of ended in a 0-0 tie.

SUPERSLAM JUST ADMITS EVERY GAME WOULD HAVE ENDED IN A TIE. SO THE HIGHEST SEEDED TEAM SR WINS.

The finals will be one bo5* that starts 1-0 in favor of the team from the winner's bracket. The team from the winner's bracket will have to win 2 games total to win the tournament, the team from the loser's bracket will have to win 3 games total to win the tournament. The initial free win for the team from the winner's bracket won't count towards the draw rule, but otherwise they will function as stated above with the addition that if the series is 1-2 and there have been 2 draws in a row the last team to win a game will win. If the first two games of the match are draws the first team to win a game will win the series. If there are 5 draws in the match the higher seeded team will win the series.

SUPERSLAM JUST ADMITS EVERY GAME WOULD HAVE ENDED IN A TIE. SO THE HIGHEST SEEDED TEAM SR WINS.

Hello?

r u thr?

m8?

hell0?

Great tourney, sorry it didn't end as planned.

The tournament is over, everyone should just step back and relax.

Shoutout to Myrm for even taking the initiative to do something good for the 19's community.

And respect to all the teams who played, there were some great games

http://i.imgur.com/OZem1n6.png

Just stop. If there was even a remote bias in this tournament it was in favor of your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread