10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time is now.

The finals are about to start. Bracket

Skill Ratio vs This Sunday Night

Just to clear things up for how the finals work. It will be one bo5* that starts 1-0 in favor of the team from the winner's bracket. The team from the winner's bracket will have to win 2 games total to win the tournament, the team from the loser's bracket will have to win 3 games total to win the tournament. The initial free win for the team from the winner's bracket won't count towards the draw rule, but otherwise they will function as stated in the OP with the addition that if the series is 1-2 and there have been 2 draws in a row the last team to win a game will win. If the first two games of the match are draws the first team to win a game will win the series. If there are 5 draws in the match the higher seeded team will win the series.

*bo5 is defined as "best 3 out of 5"

Last edited by a moderator:
If Skill Ratio wins the next game they win the tournament. If the game is a tie the tournament is a tie. If Skill Ratio loses there will be another game, if that game is a tie the tournament is a tie, if This Sunday Night wins they win the tournament. Both teams agreed to this.

Pretty lame last minute rule changes. RIP.

well....that was uh..

Good effort and props to you, Myrm. Sorry it turned out like it did. Hopefully if there is another one in the future, it goes better.

Overall good tournament. I think the comp restrictions could be tighter for future tournaments. Tank specs are far too powerful. As shown by our games today, if each team wants to draw the game out for its full duration, they easily can.

Recommendation for future tournaments would be to ban all tank specs.

Never agreed on it. TSN are pussy faggots and know they would lose. SR won the tourney beating them twice. Changing these rules to splitting money is a fucking joke. TSN stalled for a hour when I said I had to go. They told us we had to run a resto fc. We have constantly been DDOS this whole fucking tournament and have never got capped on. To have a stalemate is garbage. Absolute fucking joke. We asked for a rematch but of course they are complete faggots and wanted to draw. This isn't even a tournament....

Last edited by a moderator:
biggest letdown, u know a niga aint even the type to get heated but this had me greatly dissapointed, a tie is just a cop out either team woulda been fine, but a winner is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread