Zeiwren – Monk
Sliqtooquick – Shaman
Solìpsist – Priest
Bãkked/Baked – Monk/Priest
Darkchewie – Druid

Dasfizzla – Shaman
Insãyne – Warlock
Cipeqt – Rogue

I would like to post our team for <Juicy Juice> but Illegal is asleep, I really need to just confer with him about our final team, I was busy all day today and didn't get to talk to him. I know tonight was the supposed last night for signing up, but since we had a few people switching teams last moment is anyone against us posting tommorrow afternoon?(later today really). Myrm, we really want to be a part of the tourney, but realistically today we just couldn't get together to finalize things.

Everyone in JJ wants to play!

Mat

I would like to post our team for <Juicy Juice> but Illegal is asleep, I really need to just confer with him about our final team, I was busy all day today and didn't get to talk to him. I know tonight was the supposed last night for signing up, but since we had a few people switching teams last moment is anyone against us posting tommorrow afternoon?(later today really). Myrm, we really want to be a part of the tourney, but realistically today we just couldn't get together to finalize things.

Everyone in JJ wants to play!

Mat

I really hope he allows it. 6 teams would be perfect for group placement. 5 makes it a bit wonky.

I doubt Myrm will have any objections...as there is currently other questions about another team

TwoPumpChump with that #1 seed :cool:

Teams will be allowed to change or add one player between now and the 24th without altering their seed in case something comes up between now and the tournament. Juicy Juice has until the end of today to submit their roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who are wondering Juicy Juice will not be participating in the event, After alot of effort from both Myrm and I, I was informed from a member of their team that illegal stated that it was a no go and that no Roster will be submitted.

I wish the five teams competing the best of luck. Lets make this a memorial event that is worth all the effort Myrm has put into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread