TBC is showing correct level loot on the PTR...

Ok, not impossible... just more likely you'd be ignorantly wrong than projecting valid information. Love to see a vid.

That's the problem with all the BS misinfo you spew about the forum.... no one can believe anything you say. o_O

edit- maybe I'll give it a go on mine, could always use better procs.

Took me 11:53... boy I'd really love to see a vid.

Last edited:
Got mine just now, dunno if the speed one is better but im happy with this :slight_smile:
upload_2022-11-26_14-38-15.png

If you use a bunch of the SL gems then your speed will diminish pretty hard pretty quick, leech is a nice bonus.

SO much to grind out on so many toons ugh thats what I get for not just having 1 main.
Still need book of the dead or a wod warforged offhand
socket rings
socket necks
warforged cloak
warforged bracers
triple socket boots
triple socket belt
possibly warforged shoulders
and tahts for like 8 toons :S

I'm hoping, dont see why not. I got the belt to triple....

edit- should be able to get quad legs and chest, too.

Yet to see a chest, legs, shoulders to proc extra socket and helm to proc a socket but have seen them proc terts, seen loads of three socket belt, boots and gloves, surprisingly not that rare but nothing of what I'm after naturally.

Been looking through and couldnt see anywhere that dropped a wrist with a socket before proc outside of the quest in shadow lab, which i had before pre patch. Wondered if anyone else came across one to potentially get two sockets on a wrist

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

socket procs only happen to those pieces you can socket at sl endgame

Well we're getting socket procs on helms in classic dungeons, not sure why it'd be different for TBC... I havent seen helm/chest/legs get a quad yet but did get a triple belt. Is there a belt socket at endgame? Cant say I've played it enough to know.

I got a socket on a TBC non-socket wrist on the ptr, cant recall if I got any on live yet.Hopefully someone can show some.

edit- i got a wrist socket on live in ramparts, so that's covered.

couldnt see anywhere that dropped a wrist with a socket

Opps, sorry, misread that. One I know of is a mail wrist in Magisters terrace, not sure about others.

Last edited:
i don't even want to spend effort to gear up now that queues are like 20 min

i don't even want to spend effort to gear up now that queues are like 20 min

My god.... you just cant help but say the dumbest, most oblivious shit possible.

You strike me as someone who would eat a sandwich in a swimming pool just so you can act bewildered that the bread is soggy... :NotLikeThis:

Last edited:
Calm down bro, how is my statement dumb? Stating a fact. If bracket was more active, I'd go for socket+leech circle of flame.

29s will eventually settle into a "we get pops for 6 hours a day and the ques are 15-30 minutes long depending on faction balance" bracket.

yea, noones hanging around for 30 minute ques that only pop 6 hours a day. Except, of course, the type of brain void that plays 29s.

Someone should have warned them that this would happen, maybe they could have organized to prevent it

Reactions: Sil
Don't think 29s ruined the bracket (how many 29s are there bro). It was the lack of levelers that killed your interest.

I can see the desire for organized 20s, but I mean just looking at somebody like Ghoods toon makes me not want to bother at all... period... because you can use a preschool level of math to just determine the outcome of the games.

I've seen the "one hunter per team" bull shit attempts before... they never seemed to work out very well, since you just isolated 50% of all 20s.

Users who are viewing this thread