Tabards to complete your Transmog set

Dat Arathor Battle Tabard :eek: Too awsum. Must have.

Actually, those AB tabards are certainly the best looking ones around!

Agreed, thankfully its much more easier to get exalted with AB then with WSG
~150 more AB games for me and I'm done

however you have a TCG tabard and they look awesome as well

I missed something, can somebody explain the "recoverable" tabards process?

Resubbing my p2p for a month or longer to help myself add some swag to my legion of f2ps btw.

I missed something, can somebody explain the "recoverable" tabards process?

Resubbing my p2p for a month or longer to help myself add some swag to my legion of f2ps btw.

What Drama said...I think the general rule is that since achievements are shared account-wide, the achievement tabard is recoverable on any toon. There's exceptions to this though with some PvP tabards.

can you get tabard of the achiever by equiping 25 tabards total on 2 or more toons or is this a charachter only achievement.

let's say a horde toon has 15 tabards equiped total and an ally toon has 10 tabards total.Does thta count towards Tabard of the Achiever achievement?

can you get tabard of the achiever by equiping 25 tabards total on 2 or more toons or is this a charachter only achievement.

let's say a horde toon has 15 tabards equiped total and an ally toon has 10 tabards total.Does thta count towards Tabard of the Achiever achievement?

character only.

Ya idk why it hasn't been explained.. solvo when you read this I would copy+paste this on your OP under the outland ones since this is the only way to get em and I didn't see it explained anywhere..

You USED to be able to do Dailies once a day and get one but those have been removed recently so the easiest way is no longer available..

The best bet now is to run around netherstorm killing EVERYTHING near manaforge ultris and killing any Jailor you find. You can also run some Arc and MT when you are bored of running around netherstorm.

If you have gold to sink into it you can also try using the AH or spamming trade but when I bought them back in cata the avg was like 15g per so in MoP I'm sure it's been raised quite a bit since the dailies are gone.

Its pretty easy if you have alot of friends doing that.
When someone unlocks a prison ALL THE PLAYERS GET REPP when he does an arcane Explosion so its EAsy. And i reccomand running MT.
World's First Lvl 1 Guardian of Cenarius - Triple World's First [HD] - YouTube

hey guys noobish question here but, how do i get titles lol. I got alot of reputation in a bunch of shit but I have no titles?

Users who are viewing this thread