EU+US Survival Hunters = New BM

u r 50 threads too late xx

Lul xD

I guess I have yet to play the other specs enough to be super salty. I don't feel your pain. Then again I leveled a Disc Priest up today and they aren't exactly underpowered. Is it hypocritical of you to play a tier 1 spec instead of tier 0 and throw stones? Idk, Idc really either way tbh, but hey food for thought

I rolled my disc in the middle of WoD due to the lack of alliance healers and it has been my main ever since. Once you go SV you won't wanna play the other specs and as far as tiers..nothing is even on the same lvl as SV hunters atm.

I would feel bad for you all and what not, but the majority of the time when I see a <Stuck At Graveyard> premade you guys always have two surv hunters in Nocontest and whatever the other dudes name is.

Seems kinda hypocritical.
@Nocontest has been on his hunter since before most people even stepped foot into the 29 bracket. Does that make it ok for him to play that spec? That's debatable. Then again we dont pay for his or anyother fotm SV rerollers account. I think it's more a less the ban wagon fotm players who need to be class carried and even then some can't seem to pull it off is what some people are upset about.

@Nocontest has been on his hunter since before most people even stepped foot into the 29 bracket.

lowlvl huntard is r.etarded since day 1 so i dont think this is a valid point

Cata hunters are no where close to as strong as Legion hunters.
Lol u don't remember than lol. 1 key deleted people literally. If geared. You could clear a group of 5 + fast and don't let me talk about the 24 hunters.

Flanking strike and 2x axe tosses. It's not close. Healers could deal with cata hunters but legion? Give it up
Agree 100%. Most could be healed through. It's a rough life as a healer atm, actually any class but SV has it rough.

We all just have to deal with it I guess. Either break from the bracket or roll SV's and join the fotm club.

I would feel bad for you all and what not, but the majority of the time when I see a <Stuck At Graveyard> premade you guys always have two surv hunters in Nocontest and whatever the other dudes name is.

Seems kinda hypocritical.

Because a SGY 5 man group (containing 1-2 hunters at most) makes it okay for a Somfaraidfuck (containing 5+ survival hunters AND on voice chat) to be running around. Actually, we'll take it as a compliment. Noco is indeed savage, the guy just does whatever the fuck he wants and it's hard enough containing him within the guild.

I wouldn't expect you to understand at all seeing how you're horde scum, who doesn't need to deal with Somfas' raid. I envy you.

Funny story, the other day when a SGY 5 man group (with what - 1 hunter?) beat Somfas group in Gil, you know what his answer was? He set up a 10 man group grabbing as much survival hunters he can. He even said this was to give SGY "competition."

Noco is indeed savage, the guy just does whatever the duck he wants and it's hard enough containing him within the guild.

"Savage"? topkek Stop fapping yourselves.

He's a FotM coward/bully that would be mid-pack at best on any non-OP spec. If people had any brains or integrity they wouldn't run with him or others like it.

I rolled my disc in the middle of WoD due to the lack of alliance healers and it has been my main ever since. Once you go SV you won't wanna play the other specs and as far as tiers..nothing is even on the same lvl as SV hunters atm.

@Nocontest has been on his hunter since before most people even stepped foot into the 29 bracket. Does that make it ok for him to play that spec? That's debatable. Then again we dont pay for his or anyother fotm SV rerollers account. I think it's more a less the ban wagon fotm players who need to be class carried and even then some can't seem to pull it off is what some people are upset about.

Because a SGY 5 man group (containing 1-2 hunters at most) makes it okay for a Somfaraidfuck (containing 5+ survival hunters AND on voice chat) to be running around. Actually, we'll take it as a compliment. Noco is indeed savage, the guy just does whatever the duck he wants and it's hard enough containing him within the guild.

I wouldn't expect you to understand at all seeing how you're horde scum, who doesn't need to deal with Somfas' raid. I envy you.

Funny story, the other day when a SGY 5 man group (with what - 1 hunter?) beat Somfas group in Gil, you know what his answer was? He set up a 10 man group grabbing as much survival hunters he can. He even said this was to give SGY "competition."
All I'm saying is it's hard to take Recluse's complaining about SV hunters seriously when he's in a guild (and an officer I believe?) that constantly runs with two of them. Not starting arguments because I truly could care less. But instead of him complaining he should trying to talk to people within his own group of changing their spec.

But once again, you do you boo boos. Still enjoy playing against you all. Makes for good games when the pugs on both sides are even.

All I'm saying is it's hard to take Recluse's complaining about SV hunters seriously when he's in a guild (and an officer I believe?) that constantly runs with two of them. Not starting arguments because I truly could care less. But instead of him complaining he should trying to talk to people within his own group of changing their spec.

But once again, you do you boo boos. Still enjoy playing against you all. Makes for good games when the pugs on both sides are even.
2 hunters sounds right cause we have had 2 hunters that have played that class before SV was op. There has been many threads about this subject, end the end it's not gonna change. Some people just wanna play the best class with the most dmg, no way around it. For the people who encourage SV premades like @Somfas are killing what is left of this bracket.

Yeah, survival is a lot worse than any other fotm there has been imo. We know that survival is broken though, can people stop making posts like this?

Cata hunters are no where close to as strong as Legion hunters.

Personally I found 5.4 survival hunters worse, especially since they can kite and werent melee-range crippled

Users who are viewing this thread