US Surprisingly ran into a friendly player in this bracket

Remember queueing into kancer that used to always have the dark intent buff, thankfully it was purgeable so he didn't get to enjoy it for long : )))))
and then turning on Pizza's stream and listening to him rage on voice. :D

He would even bubble and run away to avoid purges, was the best.

To be fair though, ppl who use consumables and especially shit like 60 int buff are quite ridiculous. Some people do it just to do it just "because", others do it because they can't perform worth shit on even grounds. Both are sides are shitty. Because either you're a douche ruining games, or you're someone who just never gets better and gimp yourself along the way to become better as well.

Maybe speed pots, but idc about that much. But when it comes to 60 int buff, just think about the vast stat gap in twinks back during wod and before, 60 int is nothing.

60 int is INSANE at 19.

I know I've done it. But twinks were comparatively more insane back before the xpoff brackets were made. So I'm saying your argument is weak if you aren't going to condemn twinks back in the day. The whole point of twinking is to get insane stats at low lvl and pwn. Don't let blizzard's "everyone gets to be equal" mindset get to you.

I understand the hate for the 60 int buff since that's not really working as intended. But what's with all the hate on consumables? The whole point of twinking is to be as over powered as possible. If you want a more balanced competitive experience pvp at max lvl. We do everything in our power to get the highest ilvl possible just for the ever so slightest advantage. How is that any different?

Last edited:
-stop whining on forums
-do what ever the hell you want

Not only is it a massive buff for casters. Its a massive buff for ONE FACTION's casters.

Don't give me this caster/melee level playing field shit. You just crutch Horde. End of discussion.

These days bgs are virtually mobas, pretty boring tbh getting any advantage over someone in these moba times should be used tbh

keep whining I say
These days bgs are virtually mobas, pretty boring tbh getting any advantage over someone in these moba times should be used tbh

Only one faction has access to it, the thing is literal aids cancer and so is anyone that justifies using it, yall sound like some wife beaters or something lol

keep whining I say

Only one faction has access to it, the thing is literal **** cancer and so is anyone that justifies using it, yall sound like some wife beaters or something lol

A bj a day keeps the assault case away

From someone whom has qued with and against both of you, he is actually better than you.
Funny how trying to ridicule others in public has a tendency to backfire, is'nt it ?
Don't mind lild his only intent is to spread toxicity.

But anyway sick content guys this is what we need more of around here for sure.....;)

he's not even talking to me holy duck no wonder this website is dying when u were the owner
Ye nah its me killing the website not u dw fam I gotchu xd

I did misread that though my bad, you think that changes the validity of the statement though? Honest question.

From someone whom has qued with and against both of you, he is actually better than you.
Funny how trying to ridicule others in public has a tendency to backfire, is'nt it ?
What the fuck have i ever queued with you? what do you mean "backfire" LMAO? you must be confusing me with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread