US Surprisingly ran into a friendly player in this bracket

Washbrain

Legend
Added him and we became instant friends, not too often you find genuine positive people playing 19s.
514e87df57fd2bbb8533b1b27c28784a.png

I don't get why people cry so hard about the 60 int buff when hunters can 2 hit and have been doing so for decades. Should be standard just to keep up with agility classes that are considerably broken in lower brackets.
He was speedpotting and I was solo queueing btw, should've given more context. He /afk'd as soon as I killed him for the return and we went up 1-0.

I literally report every person with the 60 int buff. Not to get anybody banned, just to show Blizzard how often it happens.

ANYBODY who uses it is actually a little baby. Horde is already the crutch faction for group queuing. Please get better.

He was speedpotting and I was solo queueing btw, should've given more context. He /afk'd as soon as I killed him for the return and we went up 1-0.

The best part about people rage quitting on the first cap in WSG is the game is still essentially tied at that point.

at least people are Q'ing

According to some people that quote should be...
"at least people are QQing"

/cheers

I literally report every person with the 60 int buff. Not to get anybody banned, just to show Blizzard how often it happens.

ANYBODY who uses it is actually a little baby. Horde is already the crutch faction for group queuing. Please get better.
Nice

here's a tip

make a coordinated team effort to take players with the buff out

problem solved
Remember queueing into kancer that used to always have the dark intent buff, thankfully it was purgeable so he didn't get to enjoy it for long : )))))

To be fair though, ppl who use consumables and especially shit like 60 int buff are quite ridiculous. Some people do it just to do it just "because", others do it because they can't perform worth shit on even grounds. Both are sides are shitty. Because either you're a douche ruining games, or you're someone who just never gets better and gimp yourself along the way to become better as well.

Int buffers are scum that destroy games and waste queue times for everyone. Report them all for cheating and call them out in chat for the cowards that they are. Also a fun activity is making a class trial (i usually make a druid) on their server, fly to warsong hold, wait until they get the buff (its important not to kill them before as you want to inconvenience them as much as possible) and kill them, repeatedly

Also a fun activity is making a class trial (i usually make a druid) on their server, fly to warsong hold, wait until they get the buff (its important not to kill them before as you want to inconvenience them as much as possible) and kill them, repeatedly

Too much effort, also, holy shit lol. You're literally Cartman from the South Park episode "Scott Tenorman must die".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread