Streaming Mage/Rogue High rated 70 Arena

Gogo Dotslol! and thumbs down for Cyanerds the wintrader (Maybe the new Razzerz?)

Must have downs, pretty much destroyed 1800 rated Dotslol.....anyways bye

Cool you play rogue with synapse it´s hard to play I heard, good job killing a warlock that got no defensive cooldowns at all at this lvl, hope you made mom proud:)

Cyanerd i must say that your stream is accually quite nice and enjoying, keep up with the good work and screw dem haters.
Peace
Frositute

Cyanerd i must say that your stream is accually quite nice and enjoying, keep up with the good work and screw dem haters.
Peace
Frositute

Thanks must appreciated, willl hopefully be streaming, alot this weekend

Apologies for not responding, I've been away. Hey bro, you've been MS painting those statistics I'll assume you've got the ones of me besting you on both your rogue and mage in a duel back on FW? From your arguement you are bested by a 'dog' 1800 rating lock. ur r1 eu m8

Apologies for not responding, I've been away. Hey bro, you've been MS painting those statistics I'll assume you've got the ones of me besting you on both your rogue and mage in a duel back on FW? From your arguement you are bested by a 'dog' 1800 rating lock. ur r1 eu m8

Never lost to you in a duel, only time we lost to you were in wargames, where me and Steven were ''messing'' around, if i ever lost to you in a duel its where you said let me check my dmg........anyways i'm done talking to you your below me in everyway possible, why dont you go ahead and take that signature on again, where it shows how much you have your nose up my anus, BYE.

dude all I have been doing lately is watching and playing slender, I legit go twitch stream to stream offering $10 to anyone who can get 8 pages within 3 tries, stream that sht again, btw dotslol seems terrible lmao

dude all I have been doing lately is watching and playing slender, I legit go twitch stream to stream offering $10 to anyone who can get 8 pages within 3 tries, stream that sht again, btw dotslol seems terrible lmao

yea im gonna give it a try again, but games like that, is fucked up for me man

Users who are viewing this thread