Streaming Mage/Rogue High rated 70 Arena

Streaming Mage/Rogue unknown mmr 2.2 boost

Cyanerdx

STREAMING SLENDER Cyanerdx

Edit fuck it, 2 scary might try again tomorrow and go for 4 pages

EDIT 2 BACK ON GETTIN PAID GOLD TO get 5 pages

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I just checked the stream for about 5 minutes and I saw it too. Even heard their skype. So subtle.

who cares highest team before, just helping my friends get their achivements....oh and

dotslol1.png

^^ remember that game, when our priest didn't trinket anything, didnt ps and died....got the other 6 screenshots where we farmed you :)?

who cares highest team before, just helping my friends get their achivements....oh and

hahaha I was actually playing along, but nice admittal there. If you actually wanted to know, my computer can't take loading screens brah. I don't need rating to show i'm the best.

hahaha I was actually playing along, but nice admittal there. If you actually wanted to know, my computer can't take loading screens brah. I don't need rating to show i'm the best.

? ive never ever said otherwise, its not like im gonna lie, about what is traded and what is not, and you being the best heh ok, get to 2k first and well take it from there, because from my experience ive met 5-10 locks in this bracket that is above you in rating and in skill..

? ive never ever said otherwise, its not like im gonna lie, about what is traded and what is not, and you being the best heh ok, get to 2k first and well take it from there, because from my experience ive met 5-10 locks in this bracket that is above you in rating and in skill..

Still undefeated by a warlock in a duel or arena bb.

Users who are viewing this thread