EU+US Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Possibly Returning?

I definitely think you're right. I wasn't multi logged and managed to still finish within the top 50. I decided to do it for fun my 110 an hour after the event started and still got credit (3rd character). But hopefully next week won't be too bad either!

That's how I won the shark fin tournament back in WotLK. I got it on the very first weekend it was available. Very few people even knew it existed. Picked my DPR up then.
I may have to try to see if I can get the fishing trinket on a couple of my favorite lowbies if I get a chance. Although it would make very little difference in instanced PvP, if any, it is at least something to new to acquire.

/cheers

guess the hardest part of this now is to be home on sunday between 2 and 4
cross realm baby.

Question regarding LFH: After completing the worldquest (40 Tastyfish) I don't get any more Tastyfish from the pools.
Can anyone confirm I still can get Keefers after turning in the q?

(@Twinkit: I am deeply impressed, sir! /bow)

I got the trinket on 2 different characters, taking my sweet time too as after i got the 40 Tastyfish, i kept casting going for the LFH fish but i was getting nothing at all for about 30-40 more casts.

tourney is super easy now though

Question regarding LFH: After completing the worldquest (40 Tastyfish) I don't get any more Tastyfish from the pools.
Can anyone confirm I still can get Keefers after turning in the q?

(@Twinkit: I am deeply impressed, sir! /bow)

Curious about this as well..

Update: Keefers still drops. Buddy of mine got it during the worldquest.
I continued fishing after the quest. As before I did not get any Tastyfish, loot window was just empty, but suddenly I fished a Dezian Queenfish.

Not exactly what I longed for, but at least now I know the special fish still drop after finishing the worldquest.
Greetings and happy fishing!

this is nice i just wish we could do world quest twice in one go and get two trinkets in same tourney, guess i'll have to wait

CRZ'ing to Ravenholdt brings back sweet memories of yore...

Pepperidge Farm rememebers us having to win this multiple times on my f2ps for DPRs.
That's how we found eventually found out about Ravenholdt, when everyone was still on VenCo.
And we all got dual AGMs.
And then everyone else found out about Ravenholdt.
Good times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread