EU+US Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Possibly Returning?

Update: Keefers still drops. Buddy of mine got it during the worldquest.
I continued fishing after the quest. As before I did not get any Tastyfish, loot window was just empty, but suddenly I fished a Dezian Queenfish.

Not exactly what I longed for, but at least now I know the special fish still drop after finishing the worldquest.
Greetings and happy fishing!
I got Keefer's Angelfish AND Dezian Queenfish today.

Last edited:
Update: Keefers still drops. Buddy of mine got it during the worldquest.
I continued fishing after the quest. As before I did not get any Tastyfish, loot window was just empty, but suddenly I fished a Dezian Queenfish.

Not exactly what I longed for, but at least now I know the special fish still drop after finishing the worldquest.
Greetings and happy fishing!

Thank you for this info! really going to help when trying to get LFH now.

Always forget its on... next sunday maybe rip

I got trinkets for four toons today but more importantly I got LFH on my 19 priest...first fishing tournament

Where is the best spot to fish without having to move around too much / aggroing too many mobs?
I go to Fort Livingstone & fish the estuary from the small rocks and islands west of there - very fast re-spawn of pools. It's heavily fished but I caught enough to turn in in 30 minutes when I started as soon as the competition started and then as numbers thin out (with my alts) I was down to 20 minutes turnaround. I have my hearth set to Pandaria so I can't hearth back to hand in but the times above allow for running back to the flight-point & flying back. Never had a problem from a mob - only other anglers.

Users who are viewing this thread