STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE vs Gurubashi Surf Club

hehe, elitist 19s raped by a bunch of f2p molesters

We won a game, they won a game and then we drawed. You can go around fuzzing about flag caps and all that stuff but it's still a 1/1/1 in my eyes.

Thanks for the games! You genuinely put in a better performance then imagined maybe we were a bit rusty. Despite some people on this forums obvious opinion, some of us genuinely wanted to play a final game. We were under the impression that it was a Bo3, we played the 3 games, it ended in a draw and some people didn't want to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did it end in your opinion then?

I'm not entirely sure, probably as they said they had americans staying up very late to play.

I heard talk about rematch next week or something like that.

Thanks for the games! You genuinely put in a better performance then imagined maybe we were a bit rusty. Despite some people on this forums obvious opinion, some of us genuinely wanted to play a final game. We were under the impression that it was a Bo3, we played the 3 games, it ended in a draw and some people didn't want to continue.

Yeah man it was a blast, i really want to do it again!

Thanks for the recognition, Ondura!

Seeing your name i reminisce about better times, when DYFL and AYGAT were the top guilds

- Lolia

American hour = European hour -6 to -9, the 4 Am argument Ondura stated is just an excuse

might be, i don't know. Either way it doesn't matter much to me, i just hope we can do it again sometime.

Too many strongly opinionated people who weren't even playing, it looks like.

Agonist who was our 2nd hunter, is actually from NZ and it was 4/5am in the morning for him

If you use the words "some" and "american" it means more than 1 person and people leaving in US, anyway i won't overwhelm you anymore

I wrote "American" instead of "Australian" is it too much of an issue?

Users who are viewing this thread