STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE vs Gurubashi Surf Club

f2p's are the life and soul of the bracket, our guild aim is not to faceroll them. Without the 20's the bracket would have little activity, we want a symbiosis between the two and to cause as little anger/harm as possible.

As Leotseddap said we have rules to stick to 3 per group, and from what I see majority of the players queue to face other 24's queuing.
I understand that it's a weird situation and extremely difficult and aggravating for f2p's against p2p's (as you know I've played extensively on trials) but the goal is to make a peaceful existence between the two.

This has gone extremely off topic so let's try and move things around or make a different topic.

I was just saying I see my fair share of 4-5 mans from GSC.

I was just saying I see my fair share of 4-5 mans from GSC.
Let me know through a PM or on skype, we'd prefer to avoid situations like this. Thanks :)

Have in mind btw that everytime you face 4-5 or more of GSC members it isnt always groups queueing there could be people solo queueing and getting in with eachother by coinsidence.

Man watching the stream made me cringe.. If i was whatgoesup i would be way too embarassed to show my face again ingame or on the forums

I guess what we can learn from this is that having an experienced fc is really important, it looked like whatgoesup has never played bm monk before and like stub said the team cant be giving orders to the fc like a dog a lot of times the fc has to go with their gut and make their own decisions and this comes with experience

Pretty much same problem that raw talent guild had at 19s where their fc with no experience being told what to do like a dog took the wrong orders that an experienced fc wouldnt have done and that ended up costing them

Man watching the stream made me cringe.. If i was whatgoesup i would be way too embarassed to show my face again ingame or on the forums

I guess what we can learn from this is that having an experienced fc is really important, it looked like whatgoesup has never played bm monk before and like stub said the team cant be giving orders to the fc like a dog a lot of times the fc has to go with their gut and make their own decisions and this comes with experience

Pretty much same problem that raw talent guild had at 19s where their fc with no experience being told what to do like a dog took the wrong orders that an experienced fc wouldnt have done and that ended up costing them

10 to 1 this is a SitnoL/TL member who's main TI account is banned.

I've yet to understand all the trashtalk that goes on, on this site. Feeling the need to keep spending time, with people who do obviously not share the same taste in toothpaste.

Better off sailing in your own boat if you ask me!

Dan i guess some people just don't have anything better to do :)

f2p's are the life and soul of the bracket, our guild aim is not to faceroll them. Without the 20's the bracket would have little activity, we want a symbiosis between the two and to cause as little anger/harm as possible.

As Leotseddap said we have rules to stick to 3 per group, and from what I see majority of the players queue to face other 24's queuing.
I understand that it's a weird situation and extremely difficult and aggravating for f2p's against p2p's (as you know I've played extensively on trials) but the goal is to make a peaceful existence between the two.

This has gone extremely off topic so let's try and move things around or make a different topic.

Kinda hard to achieve a peaceful existance between the two if one of them is twice as strong and often abuses that...wouldn't you say ?

Yes, i'll give you the link on PM.

LE: check pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
stubs stream has the vid, lmfao I actually crack up watching it and hearing their reactions to whatever whatgoesup does

Kinda hard to achieve a peaceful existence between the two if one of them is twice as strong and often abuses that...wouldn't you say ?

Without a doubt it'll be hard. It's a bizarre bracket with two huge extremes. A large number of us don't queue at all against f2p's, whereas the rest follow guild rules to try and keep balance within the games.
Of course there will be problems, we understand our advantage and I hope you don't see us as egotistic. If you have any realistic advice/criticism for the 20-24 bracket or GSC, gimme a PM.
and before you say all roll f2p, I'd be behind that but not sure if others would agree ;)

Roll p2p with f2p restrictions and everybody will be happy, games will be more challenging and more fun to play, etc.

Or, you can premade vs other 24's in wargames and everybody will be happy.

Either way it's your decision, you play for the money you pay. But hatred will always be there in the current state of the bracket.

From my PoV: i'd rather face you guys on my f2p's as p2p restricted premade instead of 3-4 24's.
Farming 24's on my p2p it's the only fun i can see as being 24...but that gets old and boring fast and oneshotting f2p's isnt what i can call fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll p2p with f2p restrictions and everybody will be happy, games will be more challenging and more fun to play, etc.

Or, you can premade vs other 24's in wargames and everybody will be happy.

Either way it's your decision, you play for the money you pay. But hatred will albays be there in the current state of the bracket.

From my PoV: i'd rather face you guys on mmy f2p's as p2p restricted premade instead of 3-4 24's.
Farming 24's on my p2p it's the only fun i can see as being 24...but that gets old and boring fast and oneshotting f2p's isnt what i can call fun.

Like I said, I dont think some members of the 20-24 bracket would be happy with that.
I love f2p and would be excited if the guild would be up for something like that, i'll bring it up and it seems a couple of members are already game for it.
Secondly partially the reason for these premades atleast in my head is to bring activity to the 20-24 bracket without the (unhappy) involvement of f2p's.

You know this thread is 4 years old and that guy hasn't posted on the site in years. Whats the point?
Twinking is in the worst place it has ever been currently. Reading though drama, seeing the passion and time people put into it on a level makes me happy.
Did I have to comment on this thread no but I did so if u wanna fight me irl drop ur postcode quick time otherwise sn

Users who are viewing this thread