STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE vs Gurubashi Surf Club

Whatgoesup and Ridwane came into the bracket with a storm and claimed a 1/1/1 vs the established top guild. Big props!

I think stream reached around 130-140 viewers at one point, putting it high on the Twitch wowpage, I mean this thread alone has 50 + viewers. Massive activity(Perhaps 80% of the activity is GSC members tho haha)

This is what you always say when you don't win

Maybe the extra abilitys was to much for the boy.

Would love someone from Sitnol to give a definitive answer what they think the final outcome was. Do they admit a loss?

Of coarse they won't, that was made clear with nicozys post earlier today. "Bracket is bad". But the fun thing is they played with the same team they always do... I guess having a roster to play against is a bit different though.

Would love someone from Sitnol to give a definitive answer what they think the final outcome was. Do they admit a loss?

some of them do, some of them don't :)

So what was the "official" reason games ended?

idk i stopped playing after the first game, games just stopped, isnt that reason enough?

Whatgoesup and Ridwane came into the bracket with a storm and claimed a 1/1/1 vs the established top guild. Big props!

I think stream reached around 130-140 viewers at one point, putting it high on the Twitch wowpage, I mean this thread alone has 50 + viewers. Massive activity(Perhaps 80% of the activity is GSC members tho haha)

that you consider us a top guild can only be due to our activity. Apart from the one wargame against SCP (who i didnt attend, and have no idea how went) we've never fought any other guilds. We've just been doing 10v10s within the guild splitting up the teams in the most fair ways, resulting in us never playing as an A-team.

Never the less i would say it was fun games, but if i looked away from the names i couldnt tell if it was another guild premade or tough luck. No big plays was made and it was pretty much just a midfield brawl where whoever critted the most won the battle, but thats pretty much 20-24 for you :)

no one can say anything against it, both teams played like avg 24 shitters - yes nick, taht includes us. baguette

So I was asked by Stubs as he is banned from this forum to post this below it is his explanation of this premade:

Stubs's words below:

Anyone who saw the games on Stubs stream could see how crucial the mistakes Whatgoesup did was for the outcome of the games, and this is not the A team Tough Love used. Whatgoesup would probally be cleaning the bench if this was Tough Love vs GSC, now it was Stop in the name of love and that is Ridwanes and Whatgoesup guild.

Dont think i hate Whatgoesup or anything, he is a really nice guy and he is a good friend, but its the truth :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was asked by Stubs as he is banned from this forum to post this below it is his explanation of this premade:

Stubs's words below:

Anyone who saw the games on Stubs stream could see how crucial the mistakes Whatgoesup did was for the outcome of the games, and this is not the A team Tough Love used. Whatgoesup would probally be cleaning the bench if this was Tough Love vs GSC, now it was Stop in the name of love and that is Ridwanes and Whatgoesup guild.

Not cool lol. We had some personal mistakes as well, that costed us the 1 cap in second game, but we dont hang anyone out. thats pretty horrible leadership if you ask me.

no one can say anything against it, both teams played like avg 24 shitters - yes nick, taht includes us. baguette

Implying your usual tab-dotting is considering playing well?

Not really no

I got the image from watching the stream that some people in Stop in the name of love just couldn't bother playing more (Stubs was going out etc), and there was no other reason really. I don't know if GSC were up for more.

I don't think it's very fair to lay the blame on whatgoesup, certain members told him to do certain things, he did them, they didn't work and he was made a scapegoat.
Decision making in general seemed quite ambiguous.

That said thank you for the entertainment!
enjoyed it

I got the image from watching the stream that some people in Stop in the name of love just couldn't bother playing more (Stubs was going out etc), and there was no other reason really. I don't know if GSC were up for more.

We had a few Australians who were playing at 4am also, pretty sure they wanted to get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread