SS time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see jealousness!

Andraklas7 said:

can you explain in what way that SS is any good?

you have a pre-made against a pug, and your side dominated...

Adt said:

is that priest(randysavage) in the background also randyrocks? i played with his male gnome mage way back on my first 49 twink...

can't find a SS with him in it but here is one from that time...

image.cgi

WoWScrnShot_072509_153715.jpg

And yes, his mainhand is Bloodrazor with mongoose in case you were wondering. I did him the favor of removing his name. Pro editing skills btw. Funny thing is I talked to him for like 2 straight games and he legitimately thought he was well geared.

WoWScrnShot_071309_144606.jpg

Pre-3.2. We won based on points....well we should have.

WoWScrnShot_082209_032048.jpg

Got it on a random BRD run just after transferring to Ruin. Was bored so decided to do some PVE and ran it with a bunch of 50-somethings.

scytale said:
And yes, his mainhand is Bloodrazor with mongoose in case you were wondering. I did him the favor of removing his name. Pro editing skills btw. Funny thing is I talked to him for like 2 straight games and he legitimately thought he was well geared.

I was looking at that thinking, "Well, maybe he wanted the bloodrazor to proc more and didn't really think the slow offhand would adjust his poison proc rate... WAIT HE'S A HUNTER!!??!?!?!?!? WTF!"

Melee hunters are dangerous!

Wingclip, raptorstrike.... autoattack....autoattack....autoattack...raptorstrike....autoattack...autoattack....WIN!

OMG

Omghax said:
I was looking at that thinking, "Well, maybe he wanted the bloodrazor to proc more and didn't really think the slow offhand would adjust his poison proc rate... WAIT HE'S A HUNTER!!??!?!?!?!? WTF!"

Melee hunters are dangerous!

Wingclip, raptorstrike.... autoattack....autoattack....autoattack...raptorstrike....autoattack...autoattack....WIN!

OMG

now that you pointed it out...i thought that was a rogue as well...

[char=Azgalor]Burzmal%C3%AD[/char]

why would you stack so much agi on a shaman? not worth it imo

and are you a reroll/trasfer from blackrock? i used to play with those LisaB guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread