SS time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agi stacking.... what?

Looks like perfect gear to me, i dunno wtf you're looking at.

glancealot said:
[char=Azgalor]Burzmal%C3%AD[/char]

why would you stack so much agi on a shaman? not worth it imo

and are you a reroll/trasfer from blackrock? i used to play with those LisaB guys...

Why would you not want agil as an Enhance shaman?

Balroy said:
Why would you not want agil as an Enhance shaman?

hmmm did they change it? last time i checked, shamans dont get AP from agility...

if they did change it...sorry, man i need to keep up with the patch notes...

glancealot said:
hmmm did they change it? last time i checked, shamans dont get AP from agility...

I think it was changed with WotLK, or perhaps even during the latter half of TBC?

Shammies recieves the same stat benefits as rogues now.

Lepidosteus said:
I think it was changed with WotLK, or perhaps even during the latter half of TBC?

Shammies recieve everything you could ask for in a character except stuns which just proves that the devs hate rogues now.

Fixed

Not that I'm bitter or anything ;p

OMG

glancealot said:

loL that change was SO long ago. went from strength --> 2ap to strength --> 1ap, but agility also --> 1ap + the crit/armor/dodge. agility is by and large the best shaman stat since the change

glancealot said:
[char=Azgalor]Burzmal%C3%AD[/char]

why would you stack so much agi on a shaman? not worth it imo

and are you a reroll/trasfer from blackrock? i used to play with those LisaB guys...

As everyone else pointed out, agil is the stat to stack for enhance. And thanks for the compliments from others. Wish my skills reflected the gear, but ahh well.

I'm from Frostwolf originally, but we got some of the LIAB guys from Blackrock. Our transfer guild name is a lil tribute to them, inspired by Pinkdefender.

Omghax said:
Shammies recieve everything you could ask for in a character except stuns which just proves that the devs hate rogues now.

I won't argue with you concerning elemental, but enhance is a bit of a different story. It's really hard to kill anything except cloth (excluding locks) anymore. Besides, rogues still have tons more cc than enhance.

scytale said:
I won't argue with you concerning elemental, but enhance is a bit of a different story. It's really hard to kill anything except cloth (excluding locks) anymore. Besides, rogues still have tons more cc than enhance.

Agreed. Problem is that CC doesn't always do so hot on 1v1. Gouge is really only for energy regen or to try to restealth. KS burns combo points that could be used for an evis or dot. So you gotta burn you combo points at both ends to get use of your better CC. And to top it off, the standard practice is to trinket out of KS anyway.

Granted I'm combat spec'd, to cover lack of +hit gear and to give AR a try. So I can't complain too loud over my class when not using an optimal spec. Though imp kick is nice :)

Anyway, I just wish we could get more games!!!!!!!!

OMG

i roll with stock UI too, never been into tweaking it all that much even as a raider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread